(Requested) Unsure Confession (Taco x Bell)

AUTHORS NOTE:...Tacobell.
__________________________________

«~Bell POV~»

I go down the sidewalk of Goiky City, seeing the small shops line the roads. Late fall, frost lines the grass and trees that go past me while I hang from my string.

I was wearing a nice white and red scarf around the part where my string connects to me. It's always nice to go for a stroll in this type of weather!

I continue going down the sidewalk past objects that go by, some giving me a slight wave. I hear a door to one of the shops open, and someone I know walks out. Taco, I remember her from BFB and we would sometimes make awkward encounters every once in a while.

She was holding a styrofoam cup filled with hot chocolate, and wearing a navy blue knit hat.

I quickly go into the nearby alley and out of her range of vision, making a slight ringing sound as I do so. I park around the corner to see Taco look left and right, but then shrug and walk in the same direction I was walking in from earlier.

"*Sigh, that was close." I can feel my face turn red, and quickly go back home.

Once I arrive home, I quickly get inside and shut the door behind me. When I stopped in my tracks I could hear myself ringing again.

I go over to the living room and sit on the dark green couch. I take a deep breath and just remember why I feel like this.

Ever since that moment in BFB when Taco told me the moon was beautiful, I have had feelings for her. I just got flustered in the moment and she was right, the moon was beautiful. And even when I got mad at her for tricking me, and teasing me I still think she is great and nice and wonderful!

I guess I'm just...afraid. I'm afraid that if I go up to her or even just confess, she'll get mad or disgusted at me. Because of our past...I can't extend my future.

What if, what if I do a gesture. Yeah, I can make a grand gesture and then I can confess! I can feel a large smile grow across my face.

I say out loud, "Bell you are a genius! No time to waste!" This is going to take a while, but I have confidence!

«~Timeskip, I'm sorry~»

It's finally done, and I am pretty proud of myself! I did have to contact Barf Bag to help me out with the preparations due to me not having limbs, but we worked on it together and I can't thank her enough!

Barf Bag was also able to text Taco for me since I don't have her number.

No_Barf_Molecules
Taco, Bell wants to see you at her house. Think you can make it?

Tac-Ster
Sure. I going?

No_Barf_Molecules
Nah, I am busy . See u tomorrow tho.

Barf Bag left my house and wished me good luck. It's always nice to get support!

I wait at my dining table that I decorated for the occasion. There is a red tablecloth with two bowls of spaghetti and a lit candle in the middle, while I dined the slights slightly and hung lanterns on the walls.

I wore a red ribbon tied on my string, not too fancy but it'll do! (Okay I might draw that-)

Before I knew it, someone knocked at my door and it had to be Taco. "Come in!"

Taco opened the door and walked in, making sure to shut it afterwards. The dining room was across the hallway in my house, so it wouldn't be long before she came in.

"Alright Bell, why did you invite me...here." Her eyes widen in shock when she steps into the room, decorated with care.

"...Hey Taco! I wanted to have dinner with you on this, fine evening? That's right, right?" Oh geez, I'm getting flustered again.

Taco raises her eyebrow in confusion but then takes a seat in the one across from me. "Okay? Bell, are you hiding something?"

"No-YES! I admit it Taco, I love you! It's just, so hard to say and-" I get interrupted from blurting out words.

"Easy Bell. Mind explaining, slower this time?"

I take a deep breath, looking into Tacos beautiful hazel eyes. "Taco...I love you. I have for the longest time, ever since BFB. I just didn't think you would love me the same way or, you would be disgusted at me. I'm sorry."

Taco gets up from her seat and walks to the side of the table. She has a stern look on her face, "Get up."

I quickly get up off of my seat and go in front of Taco, still holding that look.

"Y-yes Taco?" Her look quickly changes to a smile...

And she brings me into a kiss.
__________________________________
Sorry about the sudden ending, but at least it ended nicely for Bell and Taco! Happy New Years Eve! And as always...

Until next time!