10. MEMORIES INTO NIGHTMARES

A/N: Plz vote before you start reading🙏🏾

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SELF HARM, AND TORTURING.

[Third Person/Lupine]

                        After the incident happen and Headmaster Klaus and Vince came to help. The few men that were left alive, were handle by them, with the exception of their leader, who was kept alive for torturing.

The two headmasters told them to return to school, but before they could return Asher pulled Lupine and True aside.

"We need to talk. Let's go to the garden near the headmasters office."

"Alright." True said.

"Sure." Lupine replied.

10 minutes later...

"Lupine." Asher took a deep breath. "Do you know what a mate is."

"A mate?" Lupine thought to himself. "You mean a mate. As in a mate, as in a friend."

"No." Asher said simply. A smile on his face, but the smile was sad.

Seeing the sadness in his smile for some reason, cause pain in Lupine's chest.

"Look at me Lupine." Asher said, his voice was now as cold as ice. Lupine met his chilly gaze. And in that moment, Lupine felt Asher's alluring eyes lure him in.

"Asher?! What the hell are you doing?!" True yelled. Before grabbing Lupine shoulders, trying to shake him out of the compulsion Asher had him wrapped in.

"No True. Me and you both know this has to be done. If you don't want to do it, that's fine. But I have to. My life and everything else all depends on this. Now! Look at me Lupine."

Their gaze met once again. "I Asher Le Admire, Reject you Lupine BurnHart, as my mate."

A sharp pain ripped through Lupine and Asher's body, tears started to roll down Lupine's face. But in the state Lupine was in, he didn't understand anything.

"Repeat after me Lupine." Asher's red eyes and Lupine's ocean blue eyes both stared deeply at each other. Their gaze was intense. The cool wind blew, through all three of their hairs. The tension was thick in the air. "I Lupine BurnHart, reject you Asher Le Admire, as my mate."

"I Lupine BurnHart, reject you Asher Le Admire, as my mate." And once Lupine said those words, and the compulsion wore off. The mental pain was excruciating.

Tears of blood started to run down Lupine's face, as he collapsed and black out.

"This is what needs to be done. The royals families can't afford for us to have a male mate, much less two. We are expected to have heirs, we aren't allowed to have male mates. And if I were you, I would reject him and me too." Asher gave True a cold look, which True returned. Their gaze caused the tension in the air to intensify 10 fold.

"I Asher Le Admire, Reject you True La Lumine, as my mate. You don't have to reject me, but I have to rejected you. This is the best thing for all of us. This way no one will get hurt." And with that Asher turned and left.

About 15 min and 23 secs later...

Lupine woke up slowly.

They were still sitting in the garden, the moon was starting to fade in the sky. True had Lupine's head on his lap.

"True." Lupine croaked out. "Why does my eyes hurt? Why does my brain burn? What is this pain? I never ever feel pain." Lupine looked up at True, their eyes met.