Introduction

Introduction

A/N - Disclaimer - This is a fan fiction. A little tribute/my version of what may have happened to lead to or after these events. There will be some references to events which has happened but some will be entirely my head canon.

There is no intention to hurt or malign anybody. All members of ICT are most respected by me and this is just a fictional point of view. No incident have any resembled to what actually may have happened.

Matches and Incidents are in part completely of my imagination. Kindly do not take any part as the truth.

A Tumbler Full of Tales

Summary -

One shots comprising of the Indian Cricket Team, their shenanigans and a few tidbits of their life.

Sometimes, I am assailed by tidbits of ideas for which I cannot think of full length stories. And some, I would like for them to remain as bits and scraps.

This will be the haven for those little glittery and flighty ideas which chirp by,

It will be updated as and when the ideas land and as and when I can patch them into a modicum of storyline.

Most of them will be flash fiction (Less than 1000 words) and some may tread the line at 1500. This is a writing exercise I am setting for myself too, as I usually cannot limit the words of my stories.

Will feature most of our ICT players in one story or several, and some may have Overseas players too - remains to be seen.

Genre - Friendship. Hurt/Comfort. Angst. Brotherhood. (Genres will be all sorts. If there is anything triggering I will write a A/N before the story. But in general, there will be dark humour, depression, hurt etc as apparently triggering issues and there will be some strong language)

Timelines - Scattered.

Matches - Some will be Canon, but a lot will be of my imagination.

Update - As and When.

Target - To write.

Requirement - Please try to leave your thoughts? They mean a lot.

A Very Happy New Year.