Bonus 2

________________ (All Ranawat Offsprings- 22 years old)

"What are we watching tonight?" Nidhi asked bringing a packet of Kurkure for herself.

"Action Replay" Pahel said smiling as she settled on the floor, keeping her head on Vidhan's shoulder.

"Hey look Avi, our love story" Nidhi hit Aviraj's shoulder playfully and shrieked loudly earning everyone's look except for Aviraj, Aryaman and Vihaan. Aryaman and Vihaan looked at Aviraj with a smirk while the rest looked at her confused.

"Meaning?" Aarchi asked curiously.

"Meaning that this movie is like mine and Avi's lovestory" Nidhi said smiling.

"How?" Pahel asked suddenly curious about it.

"I used to make him do my homework everyday. He also did all my projects" Nidhi said looking at Aviraj with a huge smile who tried to shut her up.

"No way" Maitri looked at her shocked.

"What no way? Ask him, didn't he do all my homework and projects? He also did my other stuff. You don't believe me, ask them, he also did their homework" Nidhi pointed at the men with her kurkure. Everyone looked at Aviraj with an open mouth.

"I refuse to believe its true" Pahel stood up in order to have debate about it.

"Ask them na? We only made him a part of our group because he did our assignments" Nidhi said shrugging her shoulders.

"And you let that happen chachu?" Pahel looked at Aviraj horrified as if he just trampled on her rose garden.

"He did because he was so in love with your chachi that he did everything she asked for" Vihaan said hi-fying Aryaman as they both laughed.

"Aww that's sweet" Seher said with a dreamy look on her face.

"It is especially when you know that this idiot pretended to be dumb the week before exams so he could tutor her" Aryaman said looking at Nidhi teasingly who was looked away biting her lip, stopping herself from smiling.

"You seriously did that?" Maitri asked surprised.

"I might have. He'd never look at me straight faced so ofcourse I had to do something" Nidhi said looking at Aviraj who stared at her lovingly.

"I always looked at you if only you ever paid attention" He replied in a soft voice.

"Cut-off your romance guys, there are kids here. You are free to take it to the room" Aryaman said laughing as both of them blushed and the kids ewwed simultaneously.

"How did he know whether you liked him or not?" Pahel asked looking at Nidhi questioningly.

"He didn't or maybe he did, I don't know. After university ended we all went our ways and we met each other after 4-5 years because Nitya needed me. We... more like he confessed and made me realise that pyaar toh maine sirf Avi se hi kiya tha" Nidhi said softly to Pahel.

"You didn't feel bad that she made you do her assignments and bullied you?" Pahel looked at Aviraj for answers. Everyone in the room noticed the change in tone in Pahel's voice. Aviraj looked at Aryaman to confirm. Aryaman nodded his head asking him to tell her the truth.

"Ofcourse I felt bad but it was the only way for me to keep her close so hence I never said anything" Aviraj sat behind Pahel and hugged her head. Pahel leaned her head onto his hands and nodded.

"Everything is fine na Pahel?" Aviraj whispered in her ear. Pahel looked at him as if a deer caught in light and nodded her head.

"Feelings are very delicate, one wrong move and you could break someone's heart for forever. Not everyone is forgiving. If they listen to you, sometimes it isn't because they fear you, it could be because they are forced into doing it to hold you close or they have their own reasons" Vihaan said looking at Pahel, understanding the whole game her eyes were hiding. He blinked at Pahel telling her that her secret was safe with him.