9. Kim Taehyung

AUTHOR'S POV- 

Jiya's hand started trembling when her memories flooded into her mind. Watching her like this Jungkook got scared. He came towards her and held her hands to try to calm her down. Jiya was crying nonstop remembering that horrible night. 

"Shh... Miss Jiya...look here ... please calm down... I won't ask again, okay. Please take deep breath..." Jungkook was continuously mumbling words to calm her down and after a couple of minutes later, she looked at him and said in a fearful voice, "I-I di-died last night."

Jungkook was shocked. 

Although last night Jiya said that she is dead but that situation was different from this one. 

After thinking for a minute, Jungkook hugged her. He patted her back nervously and told her to calm down. "It's gonna be okay... You don't have to worry...hmm...you are safe now...I-I am here... okay...calm down."

And yeah, Jiya calmed down after listening to his soothing words. 

When she was okay, Jungkook removed his hands from her back and sat back awkwardly. 

"Umm... I am sorry ... I hugged you without your permission. Are you okay now?" he said while scratching the back of his head.

"Uh... It's ok-okay. And yeah I am fine now." she said looking at her hands which were on her lap. 

He gave her a glass of water. She thanked him and drank it.

"And about your question..." she was saying when Jungkook cut her off. 

"Ah... you don't have to answer that" he said feeling guilty because he thought that his question triggered her and shocked her. 

"No I am really okay now... It's just that I suddenly remembered about last night and  I want to tell you about that so that we would understand about what actually happened last night." She said now looking fine.

Jiya told Jungkook about that drunk guy, from how she met him two months ago to how he pushed her off the building and how the weather suddenly changed and how the lightening struck her. 

"So you are saying that when you fell down from that building the lightening struck you"

She nodded her head while wiping her tears.

"And after that you fainted"

"Yes" she replied.

"And when you opened your eyes, you saw me thinking like that you are in heaven and maybe God fulfilled one of your wishes and he let you meet me, right?" He again asked trying to understand the situation.

But he didn't see Jiya's second hand embarrassment which she was feeling right now and looked down because of that.

'Ahh....see I told you not to embarrass yourself but you... you gurl never listen to me. Now suffer alone. I am going. I just can't watch this.' her inner voice scolded her.

She sighed. 

"Yeah, the rest you know already."

They both were thinking so hard to understand the situation.

"Aah... I will go mad if I continue to understand this entangled situation. Lemme call my hyungs." Jungkook said getting frustrated by the situation.

"Hy-hyungs!... no way. Are you perhaps ta-talking about your members?" Jiya was stunned after hearing him and asked.

"Yeah...I was talking about them only." He said as if it was a normal thing. Well it was a normal thing for him but not for Jiya. She literally was stunned. 

"Umm...it don't think it's a good idea." She said and continued, "From what I have guessed I think God heard my prayers and gave me a second chance."

Jungkook looked confused after hearing her as he narrowed his eyes.

"What I mean is that when those goons were about to kill me, I prayed to the God to save me and to give me another chance so that I can punish those goons and I think he heard that and helped me. The thing I don't know is that why he send me here and how did he heard my thoughts because I prayed to him in my mind.

Ugh! All of this is literally so confusing. I want to believe that this is the correct explanation for whatever happened but on the other hand if I think about this practically than it is not possible." She ranted continuously and then looked at him. 

He was also thinking and after sometime he said, "I think the explanation you gave just right now is fitting into the situation. I mean it's not believable but the living proof of it is you being here in front of me and that portal which we saw on my phone."

Jiya sighed as they finally crack the code but the main question was, "What now?"

"I think we should go to the police." Jungkook suggested. 

"And tell them what... hello I am from India and last night I teleported from India to Seoul and oh yeah I had a crash landing on Mr. Jeon Jungkook. They will think of me as some mental patient and will throw me in some hospital" Jiya explained her concern ... sarcastically.

"I'm sorry I didn't thought about that." 

She sighed.

"No I am sorry for being rude. I could have told you this in a more sophisticated manner." Jiya apologized for being rude. 

Jungkook told her not to apologize. 

"Okay we can do one thing... can you book a ticket for me so that I can go back to India and when I reach there I will send you the money back. So what do you say?" Jiya asked with hope in her eyes. 

Jungkook said, "Miss Jiya do you have your passport with you?" 

Jiya thought about it and cursed her stupidity in her mind. 

"Wait, does that mean that I can't go to the police as I don't have any proof of coming here and they will consider me as an illegal immigrant.

Aah God, what kind of trouble have you gotten me into?" She said feeling frustrated.

"Then how will I go back to my home?  Ugh!" She said this time grabbing her hair ignoring her pain.

As Jungkook was about to say something his door bell rang and they both looked at the door in fear and then back at each other. 

"Who's at the door?" Jiya asked nervously.

"I-I don't know." Jungkook also replied nervously.

"For now, I th-think you need to hide" Jungkook said after understanding the situation.

The door bell rang again.

"Fast... go to that room. Yeah and don't come out until I tell you to do so." 

Jiya went inside that room slowly because her leg was injured. 

When jungkook saw that she went inside he quickly cleared the table and went towards the door. 

He sighed and opened the door.

There stood 'the great celine model'.

KIM TAEHYUNG!