14

Third Person POV

When they reached estella's ward, she was still asleep.

" what did the doctor say " Liam questioned them as soon they closed the door

Leonardo quickly went towards her and sat on the nearby stool caressing her hand.

" She has anemia " Cyrus answered the twins omitting the part of her be pregnancy

While they were discussing her health and diagnosis. Leonardo busy just stating at his little sister.

He was extremely guilty. His star is a child herself and she is going to have a child of her own ? He could feel his eyes brimming with tears. But he knew he cannot let himself be weak . He needs to be his sisters strength. He'll support her in whatever she decide.

If she doesn't want the baby he'll hold her hand throughout everything.
And if she wants the baby then he'll make sure she won't lack anything be it emotional support or anything.

He'll be with her at every step.

They'll have to have a look I the baby's father. If he's a genuine person he'll let him continue being part of his life and if he's someone who his sister doesn't want he'll make sure that person doesn't step even in the same city as his sister.

He was caressing her hands mindful of the drip.

After sometime he decided to send the twins home , to have some privacy to discuss the situation with estella.

" Liam , and Noah you both go back home. We'll call you when she wakes up " Leonardo told his youngest brothers

" No. We'll stay until she wakes up " Noah refused Leonardo

" She doesn't need to feel overwhelmed with so many people. And when she'll get comfortable we'll call you " The twins tried to protest but Leonardo was firm in his decision.

He didn't wanted estella to get overwhelmed or uncomfortable at all.

After few more reasoning and argument the twins finally left the hospital under the order to bring clothes and nutritious food for estella.

When they were gone Cyrus also informed their father about estella's fainting and assured him that nothing was serious and that they'll discuss it with them in evening with the twins.

" So how are we going to approach this preganacy topic with estella " Cyrus asked his elder brother.

" We'll first tell her about her fainting and then about pregnancy I don't think she's aware . For now her health is our priority " Leonardo answered

Cyrus nodded accepting his logic .

.
.
.

Estella could her someone talking around her and the voice felt familiar to her