Noveno

Hey, Jason here.

You might be wondering, "Jason, why in the actual fuck are you trying to fight the No. 5 hero in Japan? Her quad is literally the size of your torso." And to that my friend... I don't know.

I can't really back down from a challenge, no matter who it is...

See how this can fuck me up?

Okay, the current situation is the same. Mirko here is looking to kick my teeth in, I gotta fight back. Simple, right?

I just gotta be careful, and push my quirk here. I can predict her moves easily, I just gotta make sure I stay focused. She's got me beat in speed and in the air, so that's a no go. Maybe long ranged attacks? Probably. I just have to avoid her muscular, thick... Legs, yeah, legs.

Well, no backing out of here now, besides, this will give me a good shock to the body.

"Heh, let's get this over with!" She said, pounding her fists together.

"In a rush? You gotta make sure you make it to elementary school on time!" I said, much to her displeasure.

"Let's see you talk shit when I fuck you up!" She then launched herself at me. Okay, here we go.

I simply hop step her, letting her fly by me. I then immediately crouch down to do the same.

"The hell?"

"Heh!"

She draws in close, preparing to throw a kick straight to my dome, but I already saw that! She's fast, I'll give her that for sure, but if I've already seen it, I'll just adjust accordingly! Now, it isn't exactly the most full proof thing.

If one had the power to, I don't know, shoot rays of light, and I limited my quirk to 10 seconds, I am not escaping that, I ain't faster then the speed of light...

And with the longer I go into the future, my quirk goes into a cool down state. The shorter the range, the cool down is almost non existent, but the longer the range, the cool down would last about a minute. The future is always changing in accordance to my actions-

I weave under another kick of hers, backing up more and more, dodging through her flurry.

"Your interrupting my inner monologue!"

"Cry about it!"

Rude.

I go on the offensive.

I whirl out my chains, lashing the weight out at her, making her slip her head. I knew this would happen, so I try and land a kick of my own into her abdomen, but she spins out of it, preparing to send another kick to my vulnerable side.

I then fell backwards, letting it cut through the air above me. With that momentum, her back now faces me, but I could see her trying to follow up. In a quick reaction, I send my blade towards her exposed back, only lightly scratching her.

She immediately turns towards me, throwing a quick fist at my fallen body, making me roll on the ground away as I kipped myself up.

She was right in my face, her left foot flying to my face. I tilted my body to the side as I wound up a punch to the face.

And then she caught it. She attempted to swing herself above me, using the momentum and me as a turning point.

"Luna Ring!"