1.3 |One with Maan|

Read, vote and comment!

I loved your engagement for the Married Man book so I had to finish this chapter up for you. To give you some Maan spice that you needed.

——

Two weeks,

Devika and Malvika carried the play mats to their back garden to set up for the picnic that they would be held in an hour. Anupriya had been put on cooking duty with Anupama so that the two could spend some time together. Anuj's job was to get them drinks and ice them.

"You make cooking so fun," Anupriya says. "I like cooking, and so does your dad. We used to cook together a lot whenever I went to his house or when he came to mine in India," Anupama says. "He still cooks a lot for me," Anupriya says. "You are his little princess," Anupama says.

"But you are his Queen," Anupriya says sadly. "Can I tell you a secret?" Anupama asks. "What is that?" Anupriya asks. "Your dad has a large space in his heart to love all of us. You were his pyaari daughter, Malvika was his dramatic sister, and MD was his mother who abandoned him, but he craved her affection. GK, who has always been there for him," Anupama says.

"But he has loved you the longest," Anupriya says. "That doesn't mean his heart doesn't bleed for you or anyone else in this family. The love he has for every one of us is different, but one is not weaker than the other," Anupama says. "I don't know if I can trust that. Let's focus on the food," Anupriya says. Anupama nodded, and they both continued to cook.

——

Anupama was walking to the guest room so she could take a shower and change to her sundress. And then, she got pulled into an embrace by her man. "Hey, babe," He says, smirking. "Anuj, I don't have time for this. I have to shower and change," She says. "I can help you with that," He says, kissing her lips.

"Kuch bhi," She says and pulls out of the hug. He followed her into the bedroom even though she had tried to lock the door. Anuj locked the door and pulled her into a hug. "How was your kitchen duty with Anupriya?" Anuj asks. "She doesn't trust that your love for me won't separate you and her," Anupama says.

"I have to show her that I can love both of you at the same time," He says, kissing her lips and biting her lips. Anupama deepened the kiss and pushed him on the bed. She sat on him, leaned in and continued to kiss him. He held her waist in place when he noticed that she was grinding on him hard.

What has come into his girlfriend? She had never been like this when they kissed.

Anupama was kissing him and pulling on his lips. She sat on his legs to breathe, and he looked at her straight. He was going to say something, but she shut him up with a kiss. She ran her hand through his hair and tightened her legs around his waist. She didn't know what had come through her.

This week, she had started to have dreams involving Anuj touching and doing things to her body, which only earned screams of pleasure. Her libido was off the charts, and she had been trying to avoid them kissing at all. But then he pulled her into this room, and then she couldn't control herself but to kiss his lips.

Anuj grunted as he felt her continue to grind on his lap at the exact spot where his manhood lay. If she continued this for even a minute more, he would grow hard. "Anupama wait," He says. "What?" She asks. "Don't you see what you are doing to me?" He asks. "What am I doing? Stop being so dramatic," Anupama says.

She smashed her lips on his again and closed her eyes, enjoying herself. She hadn't realised the way she had clasped her legs tighter around him and was grinding him harder. Anuj was driven crazy, but he didn't want to stop kissing her. She had pressed his hands on the bed. He moved her to the side. "Stop," He said with a stern voice. She lets go of his hands.