bheem marriage❤

After that next morning

All were walking and finding a way to get out the cave arjun and subhadra were stealing glance. After walking for a while they see light..

Bheem said"jyest look there is light it must be a way to get out from this cave".

Hidimba said"no there are demon we will go from other way let's go".

She starts to move when subhadra stand in front of her and said"why you are not allowing us to enter you were only one who was planning with your brother to bring us to there place".

Bheem ask"what are you saying subhadra ".

Arjun said" Let me tell you bharta she is not human she is a demon her name is hidimba her brother and she plan to kill us. "

Bheem get angry and said"how dare you to plan to kill us".

Yuddister said"control you angry bheem".

Hidimba said"I didn't that's why I was taking you all away from this path if anyone kill my brother than he have to marry me".

Bheem angrily move towards demon cave to kill the person who dare to kill his family".

Hidimb was sitting and waiting for them as bheem reach everyone came behind him.

Hidimb said"great job hidimba you bring them here. "

Hidimba said"bharta please dont kill them ".

Hidimb said" Don't be foolishness you know that bhishma said that no demon will enter in humanland and no human will enter on demonland so now they should have death punishment " .

Bheem said"dont starts to make dream when we five brother are there no one can harm our family" .

Saying this bheem and hidimb start to fight at last hidimb died hidimba cried after that all demon people start to welcome bheem they give them foods to eat bheem was eating subhadra was thinking something when arjun ask her  .

She replied "now bharta bheem has kill hidimba sister now he must have to marry her as per the rule".

Arjun nodded when bheem realize what he did.when bheem said " Let's go mata from here".

One of demon said"you kill our maharaja now you have to marry hidimba".

Bheem denied and left. Kunti see hidimba sir at a corner and crying she goes and consoles her.

Hidimba said"as per parampara he should marry me and after our son born he can after that i will never show my right towards him after 1 year you can go ame i will not stop you ".

Kunti said" I will make bheem agree ".

After that kunti make bheem agree and there marriage start.

They garland each other and get married in demon tradition.

Then they take kunti and yuddister blessing. Arjun subhadra take bheem ans hidimba blessing same nakul and sahadev did.

How was the chapter?

Sorry for late update.

Tomorrow my paper are getting finished so regular update will be start.

Parthjaya❤

Radhakrishna ❤