3.

yoongi pov:

~yoongi got the news of minha suicide and her parents were crying they donot know what happened to there cheerful daughter but they had to accept and as usual no thing affected yoongi~

~at night!!

~what this silence is cure for my broken heart??why its so quite blissful for me my mind and my soul.. away from everyone qutite and peacefull..no worries just memories. But fvck these memories .. those hurt my my heart like a b!tch!! those memories ...will haunt me forever ... i cant let them away from me because this is the reason i fvck the woman's who got nothing but sexual appetite!!~he was thinking all this when his mom came to his room balcony he was sitting on the floor ..she sat on the place besides him and he immediately snuggle his head in his peaceful place !

MOM : why my son is seeing the sky so desperately??

yoongi : i was thinking mom...all the women's are same filthy and gold diggers!!

~his mom chuckle on his thinking as she know the reason he was restless~

MOM : so you are saying im like that too??and your younger sister also??hmm??

~hearing this he quickly sat on his knees bowing multiple times too his mother...yes his mother is the only lucky one who he bowed!!

yoongi : "Mom, it's not as you think. Even if I string together the most beautiful and perfect words from all the languages of the world, they would still fall short in describing you and my sister. Yes, she can be as pesky as a cat at times, but it's because of you that she possesses the finest morals. Your love and guidance have sculpted us into the individuals we are today, and for that, words will forever fail to express our gratitude."

~yoongi felt guilty to what he said without knowing his mom and sister are also women..!

mom : "Not every girl or woman is the same, just like how my fingers aren't identical. Look at them—are they the same size? No, each one is different. Everyone has their own special qualities that make them unique. That's what makes people so interesting."

~yoongi shake his head as no~

mom : just like that not every girl or women is the same..everyone has different priorities...just like you said some are gold diggers some are lusty and some are blessed ..."Blessed are those who extend kindness to others, their hearts open wide like the petals of a delicate flower. They stand ready to lend a hand to anyone in need, their generosity a beacon of light in a world often shrouded in darkness. They devote themselves wholeheartedly to those they hold dear, their loyalty unwavering, their love an eternal flame that illuminates even the darkest of nights."

yoongi : but i guess after you and yoonji there no women like that!!

mom : no yoongi..there still some persons left in the world!!i hope you get someone like that who will remove all you complaints about women..what she did to you was totally absurd i know ...i also know that you were a young child you cannot forget what she has done to you but still pick up yourself and find someone before i die!!

yoongi : not again with this shs1t eomma please my darling donot forget your son is with you no one can harm you!!

mom : no one can do anything except GOD yoongi...you are an atheist that doesnot mean you will say things like that!!

yoongi: [again yoongi  sighed and spoke] just like you are my princes im sorrry mom im really sorry!!

~next day~

MALAAK: eomma besides your prayer i need you t  exorcise on me please!!

~for the 10th time malaak has asked her mother to recite some verses of QURAN PAK on her so she can be saved!!not like that she is a coward ..she is a daughter of an retired ARMY OFFICER who has served his country for almost 30 years ...~