❄️Kendra❄️

Creativity:15 /15
I must say that I love the parents and how the author did the story. It shows that the parents are in love with each other, but I also feel like, to some point, they ignore their child. And I'm not saying that they don't love her because you can see that they love her, but you can see that sometimes they put their priorities over her. And I think that's what annoys her.

Originality:15 /15
I feel like this is a different type of story I've not read yet. I love the aspect of the parents being famous and the daughter going through what she's going through with friends and her parents. I feel the focus is mainly on the daughter, which I can appreciate.

Storytelling:10 /15
I am going to be honest about the storytelling. It's kind of all over the place, in a way. Like, I get it's about the daughter and everything. But I feel like sometimes you get lost in translation because it'll start with the daughter going to school and dealing with friends, and then it'll go back to the mom. It'll deal with the mom's issues, so it's kind of all over the place. I don't feel like it runs smoothly like it should, going from the daughter to the mom to the dad. I feel like sometimes it runs all together.

Character: 5/15
Though I love the characters, I feel like they need a little work. They always talk about the mom and the dad and their careers. But they really don't go in-depth about the mom and the dad. They say that they're in love, they show their affection, yada yada yada. But they don't really go into their history. And then they go to the daughter, and I guess you are in a high-end school. And she's getting picked on. But they don't go into depth on her either, like why is she in this high-depth school? Is it because she was a famous parent? Is there a way for her to be a typical teen like that? So, the characters need a little work.

Story Flows: 10/15
I feel like the story flows as well as it can. Once again, I do feel like it's not as smooth as it can be for a story. I feel like a lot is going on in the story, and because of that, it's not as smooth as it should be. I didn't see any grammar errors; I didn't see anything out of place. It just wouldn't read it. It's not as smooth as it should be when reading a story. There was a lot going on for me, and I felt like they tried to get this in a chapter when in actuality. It could be done in a couple of chapters.

Cover Design:15 /15
I feel like the cover complements the story, which is definitely not an issue.

Final Thoughts:10 /10
At the end of the day, I think the author needs to do some cleaning up regarding the story, and once that's done. I think the story will be unique once again. My reviews are not meant to be mean or malicious. These are just my honest 100% opinions of the story as a reader. I feel there's so much more that needs to be done to make it run smoothly, so some editing, some going back and checking how they can improve their characters. Once they do that, the story will be remarkable.

Chapters I read:3

Total points: 80

Summary of the book:

"I am so confusedWho's behind all this?Why is my life so messed up?What is going on?Why can't i be loved for who i am?Why am i even famous?"These are my questions that have answers I can't imagine.This is all about me... Kendra and what i can't imagine.

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they can not be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷

D🪷