𝟏𝟐✯ artifacts

ミ★✫彡
-𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 -
-

"Rafe, you're squishing me." I pushed him in the car.

"You could've of sat in the front with Dean! no one told you to come sit by me." he shouted.

Well clearly i didn't want to sit there.

My eyes averted to Dean who got in the driver's seat. "Okay are you guys ready for the museum!?" Dean yelled in excitement.

"Hey As long as I'm getting ice cream, i don't care." Rafe grinned.

"Greedy."

"And?"

᪥᪥᪥

"Welcome to FreeRidge museum." Dean smiles

"I've haven't went here for ages."

"Ages? Are you old or something." Rafe questions

I budge Rafe's shoulder and shook my head. "What? I'm curious."

"I'm 5o years old, so I guess you can say I am." He smiled

We all got out of the car and walked inside the huge museum, there were lots of families and couples walking in as well. "There goes our tour guide, Harry." Dean pointed

I watch Dean give the old man a hug, "Hey! Harry, long time no see? how are you?"

"I'm doing great Dean, what about you?"

"Never better as ever, Anyways these are my Stepkids."

"Uh—

"Rhea and Rafe, I'm sure you know which one is older."

Harry laughed and shook our hands as a welcome. "Welcome to Freeridge Museum, I hope you guys like everything in here." he smiled

The first thing I saw was a dinosaur bone above us floating on a string. "This is a Pterodactylus." Harry pointed

"Ain't it so cool to know that these dinosaurs lived before us? 165 million years ago."

"That is so cool." Rafe eyed the dinosaur

It's cool.

"Is that a elephant ?" Rafe walked ahead of us.

"No, that is a Wooly mammoth or in other words, the Mammothus  Primigenius. they walked before us around 17th century, they are obviously related to elephants. And that is their tusks." He pointed at the showcase glass.

"The mammoths used their tusks to dig up the ground, and to fight."

"Rafe, why the mammoth lowkey look like you." I giggled

Rafe began hitting me, "Shut up."

"Okay okay, I'm sorry." I laughed again

I was quiet and sleepy the whole tour, Rafe was asking more questions than I was and he was more invested. But good for him I guess? My brother needed to get out the house anyways to stay off his dumb video games.

"Are they doing the devils tango?" Rafe pointed at the portrait.