4.

yoongi : you got good skills of acting !!

malaak :  praising me like this that doesnot mean you will be safe from the punishment!!~she said with a pure smile on her face as yoongi looked at her while poking his inner cheek ... sending deadly glares to her~

teacher: you all got detention for a month and no one of you will enter this college~they all looked at the teacher with bored expression when jhope appeared behind them~

jhope :w-whats going on here??~he said looking at the teacher and then the group of boys as he knew they have fvked up...they wanted jhope to join them but being a humble person he could not~

teacher: ohh..so you are also with them??~jhope eyes widened at the statement as he wanted to deny the fact that he is  not the part of this ragging but being friends with them his pride did not let him to do that!!

jhope : i am so sorry sir .. we behaved very inappropriately...please forgive us this time this will not happen again~he said with a pleading voice  so that he and his rest of the group not have to bear the loss of there studies~

teacher: this has to be done you all being the friends of the student who is son of the pincipal did not let you slide from this..you did teribbly wrong and you all have to bear this... convey my sorry to the principal MR KIM TAEHYUNG~the teacher said and they left the dark hall jhope turned toward the boys and spoke~

jhope: you all know that is a crime and still??~he huffed looking at the boys usually looking unbothered as he spoke again~"did you all now minha committed suicide??~all of them except one looked at him with horror as they did not knew just yoongi was the one who knew about this incident!!

JK:she did t-that?? but why??

jhope : ask you beloved yoongi hyung who is the cause of this!!~he said sending glares towards yoongi as his stares were piercing into jhopes body~~

yoongi : i did nothing it was her fault and at first she wanted me i did not told her to come to me and beg for my cock!!and secondly the rest of the fault is on her she was the one who fallen in love with me not it was mine fault~he said in a stern voice ..everyone knew what is coming~

jin : we gotta go boys this is not the time to talk about this~he said to make the environment better but jhope being jhope and yoongi being yoongi~

jhope : no hyung he will be so proud after knowing that someone left the loved ones in this world just because of him and his lusty desires he said loud and clear~

taehyung: hyung just stop say---!!

yoongi : let him be ...let him say whatever he wants... i also wants to know  how many hatred he is caring for me in his heart!!~he said making hobi rolled his eyes ~

jhope : i donot have hatred for you hyung i care for you being with you for the past 7 years ... i care for us care for you~but you always understood me wrong!!thats why i usually tried to stay away from you from all of you you guys are different and i am different but still i am with you...i can't leave you!!he said being honest with all of his feelings~

yoongi : then who said you to show pitty on us ??huh??if you donot wanna stay the doors are opened for you you can go!!

rm : yoongi hyung what are you sayi---!!~yoongi glared at namjoon who instantly shut his mouth he came near to jhope both mantaind an eye contact when yoongi spoke~

yoongi : now i gave you the reason to hate me go on and do whatever you want!!you pity us..then let me tell you we donot need you pity just get lost from here we donot need you anymore!!

~jhope maintained the eye contact ...tho he was hurt but he was not showing anything...he was screaming internallyy ... he donot wanted to leave them but for the sake of him...and for the sake of them he has to leave them ..with a pounding heavy heart in his ribcage he spoke maintain the eye contact with him~