1.4 |One with Maan|

You know the drill, read, vote and comment.

Chapter 6 is ready, and I think seven will be the last one.

——

"What you are asking of me is dangerous," Anuj says. He kissed her lips hard and popped her nipple back into her blouse. "Let's wait a while," Anuj says. She pecked him, and he raised his chair back up. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him goodbye. "I love you," She whispers in his ears.
Someone had been watching all that was happening from the window with her mouth open.

Anuj opened the door, and she came out of the car. He handed her the bag of dessert. She smiled and watched him drive away. She opened the door with her keys and saw Devika standing there. Her hair was dishevelled, her sari crumpled a little, and then the swollen lips appeared. "You told me you were going for a date, look at you know. What were you doing in the car?" Devika asks.

"You saw that," Anupama says. "I heard the car come and wanted to check who it was. Then I saw you leap unto his lap. Where did all the passion come from?" Devika asks. Anupama locks the door. "I have no idea," She says. She went into her room, and Devika followed her. "My body just has a mind, and it doesn't listen to me. Whenever I see him, I want to jump on him and kiss him," Anupama says.

"And do other things. Your sexual libido is through the roof. For a second, I thought both of you would make the car start shaking," Devika says. "I asked him to come into my bedroom, but thank God he disagreed. I would have fully done all I am not supposed to do," Anupama says.

"Honestly, he is your boyfriend, and you guys will get married soon. Do whatever the hell you want. You are fifty years old," Devika says. "I can't be a hypocrite who told Pakhi to respect her boundaries with boys. And whenever my boyfriend comes before me, all I think about is, you know," Anupama says.

"I can get that too, but I don't think this should worry you," Devika says.   "I think I should break up with him. It's his fault that I am going through this," Anupama says. "I will pull your hair. If you are so affected, tell him to put a ring on it," Devika says. "Of course, he knows that we are going to get married. He talked about it even today, but then, Anupriya," Anupama says.

——

Anuj parked the car in his house and hoped everyone was asleep. He didn't know how he could walk in with a boner caused by his girlfriend. He didn't know how he got the courage for self-control because he wanted to take her in that car. He couldn't look at his car the same again.

Anuj exited his car, covering his boner with the suitcase he found at the boot. He walked into the house and was happy that the lights were turned off. He relaxed, but then someone put on the lines. His mother was staring at him, and he noticed that he had removed the suitcase from where it was protecting me.

His mother gasped. "Vo-I," Anuj says. "I thought you loved Anupama. Why do you keep doing this nonsense?" Malti Devi asks. "I am not doing nonsense," Anuj says. "Why did you walk into the house like this?" MD asks. "Your Anupama caused this when she decided to sit on my lap in the car. I am trying to practice self-control," Anuj says.

His mother looked confused, and he had to tell her what was happening. "This was too much information, but I am happy you are finally together. You should put a ring on it if you don't want that to continue happening," His mother added. "I am working on it," Anuj says. He went up to his room.

"That was the most embarrassing thing ever," Anuj says. He messaged his girlfriend to tell her his mother knew about them. Anupama was supposed to have a meeting with GuruMaa tomorrow. How would she face the woman now that she knew that her son walked into the house in that state because of her?