Chapter~12

Another update

Boards are on their way.... :(

But story is important 😁

Note- i don't support any violence, it's just a fictional story.

Enjoy...........🦋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here I am in the PEACE, someone just tried to burn my wedding hall....but my guards were good enough to capture them before they could exicute their plan.

"Where are they?" I asked, as I entered the dark room.

"We killed all of them, they were causing alot of trouble to tie them up" I just nodded hearing one of the guard speak.

"Is their leader alive?" I asked, opening the bottle of alcohol, pouring it into a glass and gulping it down in one go, "Yes, we will bring him" he went towards the other room.

"LEAVE ME!! FUCKING I WILL KILL YOU ALL" my attention went towards the annoying voice, as I saw guards dragging the man in a full black outfit, screaming.

I stood up as two guards were tieing him to the steel chair, "Who send you?" I asked without going into any violence, as my mood was altruistic.......due to her.

"Leave me" he shouted trying to free himself, I bent forward cupping his face as Samarth Bhai handed me my gun, which I placed right on his blood filled face.

"Minister, isn't it?" I asked with a smirk, as his expressions changed, "No, not the minister, not him" he screamed as I pressed the gun harder against his face.

I know it's minister, he is just lying.

"Your whole gang is dead, you were unsuccessful in your plan, not even one person was harmed due to your fucking attempt and you think you can be saved" I smirked pressing my shoes deep into his bare leg.

"He will kill you he will snatch your wife.....your wife I heard she is beautiful" he stated with fear in his eyes.

My eyes darkened, and I pressed the trigger, the bullet went directly through his mouth, "clean him".

"Why did you kill him we needed him to find out the person" Bhai spoke with a hint of anger, "Send his head to the minister's house, and send someone to watch and record his reaction, his expressions can say alot to me"

If his expressions are sacred and panicked it's his gang, and if it is confusing it's not his.

There was a loud silence, as I poured the drink in the glass and gulped it "Increase the security system" I informed and walked out of the building.

I don't have time to deal with anything anymore, I want to go back home and cuddle her.

I started driving back home as fast as I could to spend some time with my angel.