Important Details

Copyright © 2024 by @saroor97959 on Instagram.

This novel is entirely a work of fiction. The names, characters and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental.

Note: Taehyung and Jungkook are only used as characters of this book. It has no link to their actual lives, religions, occupations, values and beliefs... Only their mere name is being used to identify characters.

About the story:

This story is based on a religious perspective in general but has a bit of plot twists and sizzling stories roaming around. Jungkook and Taehyung in this story are childhood friends. To clarify, furthermore, Jungkook is in one sided love with Mayla and Taehyung gets misunderstood by his wife. Many misunderstandings and tragic incidents take place, but as promised,

"Beautiful endings await the believers."

Why you should read this?

All I can say about this is that this story will guide you that how to manage different situations in your life if you ever face them and never lose the path of God in any case. It is not a revert story, only that how efficiently religion can be managed. And yes, may Allah guide everyone to the right path. In addition, it is a great read to unwind at the end of the day.

No hate comments will be tolerated, if you wanna get roasted on my public reels and get intentional attention, then you're most welcome for providing me with content.