5.

after challenging him she went away along with jhope and virginia~

yoongi : the audacity of hers and you saw...you saw jhope defending her ...she a mere girl stole our hobi..!~he was huffing annoyingly and was cursing malaak under his breath!!~

rm: its not her fault neither jhopes its your fault hyung and you are denying it you are not ready to accept itt!!~rm stated as yoongi clenched his jaw~~

yoongi : so you are also defending her ??huh??is she become really important to all of you??

jin ; yoongi you are wrong. We are here for your welfare. why we will defend a girl we barely know for few hours ??!!~jin said then and then the tensed muscles of suga relaxed~

yoongi : i will get hobi back no matter what saying this he also left the class!!!

~time skips on off timing in the corridors~

malaak pov:

~this is the worst first day of my education in my entire life...like why??i was thinking negative thats why this hapens to me.ALLAH PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!AND PLEASE HELP ME I DONOT WANNA GET STUCK IN AN INIMAGINARY STUFF!!she started to pray some verses 

فَلَوْلَا إِذْ جَاءَهُم بَأْسُنَا تَضَرَّعُوا وَلَٰكِن قَسَتْ قُلُوبُهُمْ وَزَيَّنَ لَهُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ مَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ

"If only, when Our calamity came upon them, they humbled themselves. But their hearts hardened, and Shaytan made their deeds appear good to them" [Qur'an 6:43]

jhope : hey honey bun??

~malaak stopped at her tracks and looked at jhope with annoyed expressions~~

jhope : woah!!what i did now??

malaak: what do you want??

jhope : atleast say me a thanks!!

malaak : for what??

jhope :( smiling steeply} i saved you earlier from yoongi hyung!!!you forgot??

~malak was alredy losing her paitence ...now the talks of  jhope was pissing her off~

malaak : look MR whoever you are.........!!

jhope : jhope...its jhope or you can call me hobi or maybe....!!

malaak: do you have identity crisis??

jhope: no whatttt??

malaak : then why you have so many name??whatever i am not interested in your name neither in you and secondly i didnot asked for your help i can protect myself i am that powerful that i acn knock anyone down!!

~jhope chukled at her answer ...and was impressed by her confidence and bravery~

jhope : i see honey bun donot need any kind of security!!

malaak : donot call me that!!

jhope : then tell me your real name!!

malaak : i donot want to  te-----!

virginia : malaaaaaaaaaaak!!where were you i was literally serching you in the whole university you dumb!!!
~jhope smirked looking at malaak and malaak rolled her eyes on him~

malaak ; lets go he will be here anytime soon to pick me up lets go!!!
~they left and malaak ran to the university gate and hugged her brother standing near the gate waiting for her ...she quickly hugged him as he spin her around~

burak: how was your day in university princess??~he asked kissing her forhead and malaak leaned in his touch~

malaak: i will tell you every thing once we each home just treat me with my favourite thing!!~she jumped excitedly as nurak shaked his forehead~