| 18 |

༊˚ 𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆 ࿐

Y/N'S POV ::

A week later, Taehyung held the meeting again. This time, everything was perfect. I've heard people praising the designs I made but I didn't make a show out of it. Jin Ga-young was the one who presented the presentation this time and hence it was decided that our new designs will launch into my market soon. I felt a kind of relief taking over me at the thought of seeing some of my designs coming to life.

On the other hand, Lia received a letter from the disciplinary committee saying that she'll be suspended for a month with her salary being reduced for three months. There was a tight knot in my chest whenever I thought about her.

Taehyung was trying to talk me out about that topic but I decided to ignore it. I didn't want his apology and he wanted my forgiveness. A part of me understood that it happened in the heat of the moment but another part that went back into that dark hole that day couldn't understand. His words were ringing, leaving the stinging pain all over my skin and it made me feel uneasy for some unknown reason.

"That's crazy! How can someone be so crazy!" Fredrick exclaimed through the phone as I let out a hum while looking over at the skylines from the rooftop of Vante Enterprises. It looked ethereal. Too good to be real. "It's hurting me to know that you are all alone there." My best friend stated. I didn't plan on telling him anything but the guy was a human leech. Once he was onto something then he was just on it. I have no idea how he understood it, but he noticed and kept asking me what's wrong.

Of course I didn't tell him about the mess that Taehyung created in our room and I lost it over that.

"I'll handle it just fine." I mumbled. "C'est pourquoi je déteste être loin de toi. [ Trans ::This is why I hate being away from you.] I need to be there with you." He stated before a sigh left his mouth. "Don't sweat it. I'm fine." I mumbled, trying my best to assure him. "Enough about me. Tell me about you." I diverted the topic and soon after he got immersed in it,telling me all kinds of stories from his workplace and all.

Suddenly, in the midst of our conversation , I heard the commotion from behind me, causing me to turn around. My eyes narrowed , seeing Taehyung standing a few feets away from me. From his expressions, I could see that he was as surprised as I was to see him here on the rooftop. That too, at this hour. Fredrick's voice was getting lower in my ear as my eyes stayed glued to the man standing in front of me.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung questioned as I blinked and remembered that I was still on a phone call with Fredrick. "Uh.. Fred, I'll call you later. Gotta go. Bye." I stumbled upon my words and hung up the phone, beckoning my attention to Taehyung. "I can ask you the same." I stated. "Excuse me? I own the building." He muttered, taking a step in my direction. "I've never seen you around the rooftop before." He added.