study

After eating jin left and right now jungkook and y/n is sitting at the study table while y/n is pouting being irritated as jungkook scolded her for not studying....

Jk - do you even know what your first exam is (frown)

As you bit your lower lip in nervousness as you didn't know what your first exam was..

Jk- what should I do with you (flicked her cheek with his finger little hard) it's science dumbo (glared at you)

Y/n - oppaaaa (rubbed your cheek)

Jk - what oppa let's start studying now (serious)

As you nodded with a Pout..

After that he started to explain but after a while he saw you playing with your pen instead of focusing on the book...

Jk in mind: this girl really wants something from me today..

Jk - y/n (strict scary voice)

Y/n - huh y-yes oppa (gulp in nervousness)

Jk- did you understand (cold yet calm voice)

Y/n - a-amm yess (nervous)

Jk - really (raised his eyebrows)

Y/n - y-yeah (got more nervous)

Jk - ok so tell me how many bones are there in a full grown human body (folded his hand on his chest)

Y/n - a-ammm (little scared as she know she is going to get something from him now )

Jk - answer fast you said naa that you understood.. I just explained this !!

Said while getting angry and you can sense it, as you became really scared..

Y/n - i-i don't know s-sorry-

Got cut by a hard slap on her back..
Which was enough to make you cry..

Y/n - awwh oppaa w-why did you slap mehh (crying)

Jk - cause when I was explaining to you , you were playing with your stupid pen.(said angrily).

Y/n - s-sorry-(got cut by another smack on her back)

Jk - what sorry huh I'm being too lenient these days that's why you are taking every thing lightly right (angry)

You were just crying..
Listening to your cry taehyung entered the room..

Tae - heyy my bubba what happened baby (hugged you)

Y/n - kookie oppa slapped y/nie very hard he badie (said between her sobs)

Tae - jungkook why did you slap her (cold)

Jk - hyung I was teaching her and she was playing with her pen instead of focusing and you know na her exams are starting from next week..

Tae - bubba is that true (asked you softly as he Brock the hug)

Y/n - i wass bored and i didn't want to study that's why I was playing (said slowly while looking down)

Tae - but it is not right naa (said softly yet Little Sternly)

Y/n - but I was bored (sad poutwhile tears flowing from your eyes)

After listening and seeing all this jungkook was losing his patience so he just left the room being little angry..

Tae - (sigh) baby that was not right now see your oppa is angry...

Y/n - sorry (looked down with teary eyes)

Tae - it's ok kiddo now go and apologize to your kookie oppa (said and wiped your tears)

While y/n nodded being little scared because of the slaps but she still went to search for him..
........................
Flashback jk pov..

I was losing my patience after listening to her saying she was bored like she didn't even tried to understand and she was say it was boring..
So I left to my office.. im being really stressed out these days...

Pov end..

....................
As you saw him sitting in his office room doing some work as you slowly went towards him...

Y/n - k-kookie o-ppa (said hesitantly)

But jungkook didn't respond making your eyes moist..

Y/n - oppaaa (climbed on his lap)

Jk - don't disturb me y/n go and study (said cold still looking at his laptop)

Y/n - you teach me naaa (cupped his cheeks)

Jk - y/n don't disturb me I said right, can't you understand!!

Said little loud which made you flinch as your eyes started to get teary as you got down from his lap while your tears were flowing like a river and you started sobbing and started to go out of his cabin but soon you felt 2 arms picked you up from back as you started to try get rid from his arms ...

Y/n - leaveee meee (crying hard while trying to get down)

Jk - I'm sorry I'm sorry princess (sat on his chair and made to sit on his lap and hugged you )

Y/n - y-you a-are b-badiee first you s-slaped me a-and now you s-scolded mehhh tooo ...

You cried badly while hitting his chest..

Jk - shhh shh I'm genuinely sorry princess please forgive me (said while rubbing your back softly)

And after a while you stopped crying and was hugging him tightly sniffing softly..

Jk - princess (said really softly)

Y/n - hmm (snuggled into his chest)

Jk - I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to hurt you (kissed your forehead)

Y/n - nooo im sorry I should have listened to you (pouted sadly)

Jk - it's ok now let's go and eat dinner then we will study ok (caressing your hair )

As you nodded.

Jk - good girl (kissed your head)

.........................
To be continued..

I'm really sorry for late updates but for a while it will be like this...
Like I'll update once a week :"""")...

Please comment your reviews and opinions in comments..

Thanks for reading<3333