ʜᴇ? ☆ M.T

╭────────────────────.★..─╮

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇...
Y/n is telling Mason all about her school day and she mentions a boy...

lowercase intended.

I was sitting on the couch with my boyfriend, mason. My legs were over his legs and he was on his phone.
"Oh babe, look at this," he said showing me a tiktok of an edit of him. He loves showing me edits of him and edits of us.

I didn't mind it, i love watching edits of him.

After the edit was over, something came to me.
"Oh my god, mase, i need to tell you what happened at school today," i smiled at him, placing my hand on his upper arm. He looked up at me.

"Okay so I was with my friend at my locker and there was this group of people who came by doing those mic interviews. They asked me what my name was and asked me these silly things. One of the question was that they asked was how tall we were and I said y/h and then my friend said he was-"

Mason shook his head, sitting up straight, "Wait, he?"
"yes.. then he said he was 5'8. Then they actually pulled out a measuring tape on us-"

He interrupted me again by nudging me, "He?!"
I rolled my eyes, "I'm trying to tell a story here, babe. Plus, you met him before!"

"Who," he said with a raised eyebrow.

"Alex, ring a bell?"

"Ohh.. yeah, he's nice. Okay, you can continue," he smiled at me. I exhale before continuing.

I promise i'll make longer ones! A couple of the first ones may be pretty short even on the finney ones.

╰─..★.────────────────────╯