ᴡᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ☆ M.T

╭────────────────────.★..─╮

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇...
Mason just wants cuddles but y/n keeps trying to get up...

lowercase intended.

I woke up to my boyfriend cuddling me.

His arm was wrapped around my waist and his head, buried in my neck. I enjoyed his affection a lot, but i was slowly starting to get hot. So, I tried to move closer to the end of the bed to get comfortable.
But my boyfriend was stubborn and pulls me back in. I scoot away from him slowly, but he grabs my waist, strongly.

"Why are you moving away," he mumbled in his sleep. "I'm trying to get comfortable, love," I yawned. "Then scooting away, wouldn't solve the issue," He slowly sit up against the bed head frame.

"Funny," I rolled my eyes, moving the blanket off me to get off the bed.
"Baby?"

I hummed in response, "where are you going. did I do something," He rubs his eye.

"What? Don't be dumb. Now why would you think I'm mad at you," I questioned. "You are avoiding me and you're mean." He frowns. "Mase, I'm just not in the mood," I turn the light on.

He squinted his eyes, "y/n/n, what's wrong? On your thing?"
I glare at him. "I think you're the one who's on it. I'm fine, thank you," I sit in the chair, in front of my vanity. The audacity, smh.

He walked over to me and place both his hands on each of my shoulder.
We're in complete silent besides birds chirping for a couple minutes.

"Babe?" He says, breaking the silence. "Yes," I said, looking at him through the mirror.

He spins my chair, making me actually look at him. "You can tell me anything, you know that right," he said softly. "Of course i do," i smile. "So what's on that beautiful mind of yours so early in the morning," he asks me. "Nothing is.. maybe it's just one of those heavy minded days," i shrug. "Mhm..." he sounds unconvinced, but let it slide not wanting to push on it.

"Well.. just know i'm always here, darling," he said. I stand up from my chair and look up at him. "And like i said, i know and i don't have anything on my mind besides you," i smile and place a kiss on his lips.

He smiled in the kiss, giving me butterflies.

╰─..★.────────────────────╯