ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ☆ M.T

╭────────────────────.★..─╮

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇...
Mason goes over to Y/n's house to confess...

lowercase intended.

ringgg

"Hello," I mumble, rubbing my eyes from getting woken up.
"Come outside," i hear a male voice say. I narrow my eyes and look at my phone to see who it was.

OH MY GOD ITS MASON.

"huh- why," I asked him, confused. "Just come, please," and with that he hangs up.
I groaned not wanting to get out of my warm bed, but it's mason. So i got to.

I get out of my bed and made my hair look decent from the bed hair.
I put on a jacket since it was snowing a while ago. I run downstairs, opening my front door. I see Mason standing there, smiling.

He's holding a big basket of things including a flower bouqet, candy, and stuff.
"What are y-" I get distracted by some writing on the ground that's covered with snow:

will you be my girlfriend?

with drawn out hearts and there was fairy lights around the patio.

I was speechless, mason walks towards me as he placed the basket down on the ground. He reached his hands out and held mine. "I have liked you for so long and I know this is late to ask you but i knew if i didn't do it one day, then i would be too scared to do it at all. Whenever you smile or laugh or literally anything you do, it makes my stomach flip. And I-"

I smile as he ramble then step closer to him, and place my hand on his cheek to kiss him.
He shuts up immediately and kisses me back.

"I'd love to be your girlfriend, mason," i smile widely. He pulls me into a tight hug, slightly lifting me up. "Thank you, i promise i'll be the best boyfriend," he whispers before laughing.

I held his face, locking my eyes with his eyes.
"I know you will."

╰─..★.────────────────────╯