✿ INTRODUCTION ✿

Have you ever loved someone? Or have you ever read about someone in love? If yes then you might know that how unfortunate and devastatingly painful it is to lose the person you love. It not only breaks your heart but gives you a grief that you've to carry for the rest of your life.

This book deals with that grief. And the love that comes after that.

Do you believe in second chances? Agastya Singhania doesn't believes in it. For him, love was his girlfriend who died eight years back. From the day that he lost her till today, his heart aches for her.

Do you believe in love?
Alaia doesn't but when she married Agastya, she couldn't help but wonder what it is to be loved by him; to be loved by the man who still writes letter to his dead girlfriend every day.

When two broken souls come together, will they mend each other or break in worst way possible.

✿✿✿

When Alaia married the billionaire, Agastya Singhania, she was okay to be stepped in a loveless marriage. She knew from the start that she'd always be the Unloved Bride but then what about the soft corner that she's going to develop for her husband? Will she ever be loved even if she loves him with all her heart? Will she ever be enough? How can she be okay with the fact that her husband is in love with his girlfriend who's dead? But Alaia is different. She respects her husband's love for his girlfriend and promises to make him happy even if she herself remains unloved.

✿✿✿

h e r  a e s t h e t i c s :

h i s  a e s t h e t i c s :