Chapter 3

Taehyung returned home and saw Asiya nowhere. He chuckled when he understood where she must be as it was Friday, she must be busy in her zikr.

Taehyung went towards the isolated section of his bedroom and saw her over there on the prayer mat.
Evidently, she hadn't noticed him yet.

Taehyung bent down to her level right behind her.

"Ya Allah please make my husband earn very much..." She said.

Taehyung smiled.

"So that I can buy products from my favorite brands."

His smiled faded as he frowned and continued to listen to her dua.

"Please make him very very sweet..."

"... Only for me."

He chuckled internally.

"Please make his eyesight better for me..."

He frowned.

"...And make him blind if he looks at anyone else."

Taehyung widened his eyes.

"And Allah, please make him never ever think of that 4 wives permissibility in Islam please-" She was whining when Taehyung whispered in her ear,

"I won't fulfill this because if I marry 4 wives, you will convince the other 3 to beat me up so you can enjoy the show."

Asiya got startled and suddenly fell down but supported herself from her elbows. Taehyung leaned closer to her face, "My Mahek-" He whispered on her neck as she shivered.

She suddenly pushed him away and ran outside as he chuckled.

"Meri jaan."

*****

"How's the weather in Dammaam?" Rayyan asked on call with Jungkook.
"It's better than before, otherwise the heat was irresistible, it rained as well." He replied.

"What about Jeddah?" Jungkook asked. "Burning up." Rayyan replied.

Rayyan chuckled a little, "How's Mayla?" He asked. Jungkook sighed, "In grief."

Rayyan nodded in understanding, "I am sorry for hurting your love." Jungkook bit his lower lip, "It's not your fault, whatever Allah wills."

"When are you getting married?" Jungkook asked. "In a few days In'sha'Allah." Rayyan replied.
"Is your sister happy with him?" Jungkook asked leaving Rayyan dumbfounded.

"Why do you ask about her? I don't even know whom she married or where she is right now-" Rayyan said a little annoyed.

"In Korea probably." Jungkook replied. "You should forgive her and get happy in her happiness now, won't you even invite her to your wedding?" Jungkook asked in disbelief.

"Let's not talk about this. She loved him so much that she ran away from her house when I, her elder brother didn't give her permission to marry him." Rayyan said.

Jungkook scoffed, "And you know why you didn't allow her? Because it was hurting your pride that she chose her husband by her own choice."

Rayyan sighed, "Don't turn it into an argument Jungkook come on."

"As you say." Jungkook replied.

******

Asiya looked at Taehyung as he was packing up his stuff, "When will you return?" She asked in a low voice.

"2 days, my Mahek." He replied.

"2 days are soo much, how will I live for 48 hours and 2880 minutes and 172800 seconds without your feeling beside me huh?" Asiya asked tearing up a little.