Chapter 4

Taehyung returned home and was met with Asiya beautifully dressed in a black saree infront of him with her wavy hair opened infront of him.

He came near her and hugged her gently as she smiled.

"I missed you so much."

"I also missed you My Mahek." He replied.

"Where are my Shahi tukre?" He asked as he giggled.

"Aish- I thought you missed me but see- you only care about your Shahi tukre!" Asiya rolled her eyes.

"My wife looks so heavenly that I really wanna eat Shahi tukre before my plan changes into something else." Taehyung smirked as he pulled her close to him.

"Stop flirting you-" She was cut off.

"Shhh- no cursing to your husband baby." Taehyung said in a low voice.

Asiya's whole face turned red.

"You're blushing." He grinned.

"Aish- no! Stop!" She pushed him and ran to the kitchen as he smiled.

After sometime they both were resting in each other's arms when an idea crossed Asiya's mind.

"Taehyung, can we please please arrange a dinner party?" Asiya requested with a pout.

"Now that you're so eager to meet your friends, okay then. I will get it arranged Meri jaan." Taehyung said with a little smile.

"And you remember the rule na? You won't come back from office before all my friends leave because then you know-" she fidgeted with her fingers.

"Yes my Mahek I know, I know." He chuckled lightly.

"Yay! I love you!!" She smiled and hugged him tightly.

"Not more than me though."

******

"Jungkook!" Mayla called Jungkook who was busy on his phone.

"Did the sun rise from the west? Mayla is calling my name huh-" he asked surprised as she rarely called him with his name.

"What did you tell to Aunty?" She asked in disbelief.

"I didn't tell anything. What happened? Is something wrong?" He asked in confusion.

"She asked me to marry you because you love me. Don't you know that I don't love you!" She raised her voice a little and Jungkook's heart ached.

"I am sorry- I-" He was confused and scared of the fact that Mayla will now further be driven away from him.

"I will have to marry you because your mom is just like my mom- but remember one thing-" she stood a little close to him. "I will never love you, never."

Jungkook gulped and his throat went dry. Her words were too harsh for his lover heart.

Mayla went away and told Mrs. Jeon about her approval not mentioning about her conversation with Jungkook.

Mrs. Jeon was very delighted and wanted the nikkah as soon as possible and suggested for tomorrow.

Mayla widened her eyes in shock but agreed in respect.

*****

Asiya entered the room after knocking twice. "Fina, I have a few friends coming over tonight for a dinner party, are you willing to join?"

"Sure." Fina grinned.

At night, Asiya was very glad as she finally spent time with her friends who had visited from Pakistan. Asiya was also a born Pakistani but shifted to Saudia when she was young with her elder brother because her parents died in a plane crash. There she met Taehyung who had come to Saudia for his business deals. They eventually fell in love and got married and shifted to Taehyung's homeland in Seoul, Korea.