2.2 |We Meet Again|

Just vote now before you start reading because you know you will enjoy the chapter. And also leave a comment. 😌

----

Anupama looked at her phone and saw the text message on her phone.

I am going to make you Mrs Kapadia again. I don't do casual things, especially not with you. I am going to flirt with you and take you out on dates. After those dates, I will make love to you until you say yes to marry me again.

Anupama had received that message from Anuj. She wondered what had gotten into him. He was being bolder than he had ever been with her, even throughout her marriage. Anupama decided to leave him on read.

--

Two days later,

Anupama was surprised to see Anuj and Aadya at her doorstep. They had not planned to meet. "Do you have an important meeting? Is that why you are dropping her off?" Anupama asks. "Sort of. I am taking you out for lunch so that she will stay with Devika," Anuj says. Oh, a date," Aadya squeals.

"I am very busy," Anupama says. "You were just watching TV and saying how you are bored," Devika says. "Dad, take her on a date. I am fine here with Massi," Aadya says. Devika throws a coat, purse, phone, muffler, and winter cap to Anupama. "You go," Devika says. I need my boots," she says. Aadya gets it and puts it in front of her.

Anuj held all the things in her hand so she could put on the shoe. "I brought my bike. Is that fine, or should we take a taxi?" Anuj asks. "Taxi," She says. Aadya closed the door after her mom had finished dressing up. "You can't just come into my house and make me go out with you," Anupama says. "I can, and I did," Anuj says.

Anuj slipped his hands on hers. "I don't want to hold your hands. We are not a couple," Anupama says, dragging her hands away. "When will you stop acting childish? You know you love me," Anuj says. "You are delusional," Anupama says. She continued to walk beside him.

"How is work?" Anupama asks. It's going well. We just signed a big celebrity, which has increased the eyes on my talent agency," Anuj says. "You are always successful in everything you do," Anupama says. "I have a prayerful wife," Anuj says. "Really? You didn't invite me to the wedding," Anupama says. They both chuckled.

"Why are you being so stubborn? I told you that we can't be together," Anupama says. "Why?" Anuj asks. "I don't think marriage is good for us. We didn't do it well the last time, and I don't have the energy to have another failed marriage," Anupama says. "Let's live together then with our daughter," Anuj says.

"You would want me to sleep in the same bedroom as you and with you. It's not in my culture to do that. Even though we were intimate outside of marriage twice, I wouldn't say I like it and don't want it to continue. It's not a part of my culture," Anupama says.

"Okay. Can I court you at least to convince you that we can lead a successful marriage this time? You have learnt to prioritise Aadya, which was a problem before, and I will stop questioning your affection for our child," Anuj says.

"You said that maybe we got married too fast. You wished you had thought about it longer," Anupama says. "I know, but that does not mean that I don't love you with all my heart or the fact that if I were given a chance again, I wouldn't have married you," Anuj says. "I will think about it," Anupama says.

"I just want to say that every time we have had sex, you initiated it, not me," Anuj says. Anupama turned to him and gave him a dirty look. "You could have stopped it," Anupama says. "Why would I stop it? It had been five years since we, you know," Anuj says. "I had not done anything with anyone, so I understand my desperation. You were with Shruti, and I don't believe you didn't sleep with her," Anupama said.