Addict(Reneé Rapp)

A/n: hope u enjoy this! A lot of u wanted Reneé so here u go! Also i might make a book just with Reneé so uhm tell me if u wanna see that!

Summary: idk got this idea while listening to don't tell my mom so yh

Wc: 786

Warnings: drug addiction, arguing
-----------------
I take a deep breath, knocking on the white front door. A couple of seconds later the door opens.

"Y/n! Hi!" Reneé's mom smiles.

"Hi ma'am." I smile. "Could I talk to you for a second?"

"Yeah of course." She says, stepping aside letting me enter before closing the door behind us.

We make our way to the living room, sitting down on the sofa.

"Is everything okay?" She asks, worry evident.

"No, not really." I sigh.

"Why? What's wrong? Is Reneé okay?"

Tears pool in my eyes as I look over at the woman sitting next to me. "I don't know." I mumble, holding tears back.

"Did something happen to her?" She asks, in a small whisper.

"She-she's using again, and-and I've tried everything I can to stop her, nothing worked ma'am absolutely nothing." I say, tears falling from my eyes. The woman text to me is completely shocked by what I just revealed.

"She's on drugs again?" She repeats.

"Yeah, and it's worse than ever. I ran out of options and she hates worrying you so she told me not to tell you anything but I-I maybe if you talk to her she'll stop or-I don't know-I just I need her back cus this this is not her." I say, my voice cracking as the flashbacks of my girlfriend at her lowest play in my head.

"Y/n hey," she places a hand on mine. "You did the right thing. Okay? I'll try my best to help her."

"Okay." I sniffle. "Thank you."
------------
"Babe I'm home!" I say, slipping out of my jacket and hanging it. "Reneé?"

I'm met by silence again. "Baby you there?" I say a bit louder as I take of my shoes.

Again. Nothing.

I make my way through the house and no sight of my girlfriend that is until I reach our bedroom. The blonde is sitting at the end of the bed with her head in her hands.

"Hey baby." I smile approaching her.

"Why?" She looks up at me, ruined mascara on her face signaling she's been crying.

"Hey you okay?" I ask, reaching with my hand towards her face. She grabs my wrist tightly as she stands up.

"Why the fuck did you do that?" She angrily questions, her grip still tight on my wrist, making me whince in pain a little bit.

"Do what? Ow-babe you're hurting me." I wince in pain once again, making her drop my wrist.

"Why did you tell my mom all that?!" She shouts, making me flinch at the sudden change of tone.

"I'm sorry. I had no other choice." I respond.

"Yes you did! You could've talked to me!" She shouts.

"No I couldn't Reneé! Every single time I tried you were either too high or we would end up fighting! I'm tired of it!" I match her tone.

"You know I hate worrying my family with all of this! So even if we do fight why are you getting them involved?!"

"I had no other choice!" I repeat. "You are a completely different person on drugs-a new person, someone I don't recognise! And I hate it Reneé! I really do." I shout. "I need the normal you back and whatever I try isn't working so I needed your family's help."

"They want to send me to rehab Y/n!" She exclaims. "I can't and don't want to go back there." Her voice lowers as she practically whispers the last sentence. Our eyes meet and I notice the gloss over her mesmerising orbs.

"It will help you tho." I say softly. "Please baby, get better. For me."

"I don't know if I can." She says, her voice cracking as tears burst from her eyes.

"Hey, hey, it's okay my love." I wrap my arms around her, letting her cry against my shoulder. "I'm right here."

"I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry baby." She mumbles against my neck.

"It's okay baby. I'll be here every step of the way. Okay?" She pulls from my neck as we look in each others eyes. "You can get better my love. I know you can."

"Thank you." She says. "I love you so much."

"I love you too."
----------
A/n: im like half asleep so sorry if that was shit. But yh don't forget to comment and vote! Love yall! Byeeeee!