Third Person POV

Life at its best has always been unpredictable and known to throw a curveball at you when you least expect it to.

Not only most of the times you're facing situations in life you would've never dreamt but you're also expected to deal with it methodically and rationally because not only you'll be affected by the aftermath but also your loved ones.

So when Leonardo learnt about estellas pregnancy he knew he cannot fail his sister again.

Even though Leonardo knew the situation was very complicated added with his little sister's fragile state , he couldnt show any of his mental turbulence and fury on his face.

No matter what he will never let his rage or his problems ever affect his family.

He didn't want estella to have the impression that his anger was directed towards her in any sense.

It was one of the biggest lessons he learned when his father had went down the mental spiral after the accident. Not only did he hurt himself but his indifference towards his sons left nothing but insecurities for them.

So presently even though he wants nothing more than to find that fucker and make him regret ever being born. But the importance to be present with his little sister outweighed his need for vengeance.

He knows being impatient and recklesss can be a hurdle while trying to gain estella's trust . So he need to be extremely thoughtful and cautious about how he's going to announce the news about her preganancy.

And the hardest part of it all he has to consult doctors and counselors to know about every option that will be available to estella. They were not part of her life before but now he'll do everything in his power to protect his sister. He'll make sure she doesn't get hurt or regret anything.

No matter what he don't want anything to ever cause hurt to his star.

.
.
.
.
.
.

By the time evening came Cyrus had already completed the paperwork for estella's discharge and took care of the medicines.

They haven't informed Robert about estella's hospitalization because he had went to attend some business meeting out of state and will return by midnight only.

So the brothers decided they'll inform their father firsthand about estellas health when he'll return. Because they know their father will be devastated.
Leoanrdo wanted to inform their father before they break the news to their younger brothers.