6.

jhope : prove what??~he asked i utter confusion!!is he getting possessive over him??is yoongi gay??

jhope : hyung are you GAYYYYY??I THOUGHT YOU WERE STRAIGHTTT!!~he shouted loudly making yoongi eyes go wide !!

yoongi : yahh the fvck you are saying i am not fvcing gay and who would i like you pfft!!!in your dreamsers you fvcker!!!~

???: i told you not to curse!!!~they both looked in the direction from where the voice came!!and there standing malaak in her usual grace a queen wearing abaya and hijab!!covering her beauty from everyone!!

yoongi : and i told you not to come in front of me!!~he glared at malaak and in return malaak gave her the same intensity stare!!

malaak : well i am not dying to see your boiled dumpling figure...and yes when its something wrong someone is doing wrong its our  responsibility to correct them!!~she spoke with confidence!!

yoongi : and can you tell me what the fvcking heck i did wrong!!??

malaak : this--this your this gruff toungue ...your cursing ..its haramm!!!~she said making yoongi scoff and jhope spoke!!~

jhope : s-sorry on his behalf he is not like that he is really a good person!!

malaak : and who you are to take of this man??his lawyer??no !!then why are you speaking??~she said rudely  and jhope in return turned his head down!!

yoongi : AND WHO THE FVCKING  HELL ARE YOU TO YELL AT MY BEST FRIEND ??HUH??YOU WANT YOU DEATH FROM ME HUH??~he shouted walking towards malaak in which she walked back!!!it will be a lie to say malaak was not scared but she was shivered for once!!~

~jhope looking at the tension going between them came in the center and tried to drag yoongi away from the scene saying!!~

jhope : actually i am again sorry on his rude behavior please excuse us!!!~he said dragging yoongi away ~

yoongi ; leave me seok!!!she was bitching with us!!

jhope : she was not hyung !was saying what is right in front of her??

yoongi : what us that bullshit that i cannot curse huh??why it is my life i will do whatever i want!!~she harshly jerked jhope hand making him sigh on yoongi and spoke !~

jhope ; she ia a muslim hyung !!and in her religion cursing is considered as the most hurtful and forbidden thing!!~he said making yoongi looking at him sharply~

yoongi : donot tell me you asked her about it!!

jhope : actually [ scratching the back of his neck] i just did some research on her religion and thats why i k-know this!!

yoongi : you know what??fuvk yourself!!!

jhope : ]chasing him} hyung  i told you . Why you are doing this to me??

~ time skips after 2 lectures~

~this was the lecture all the boys will be gahtered in the same classrrom :!

~when all the boys entered inside the class the view didnot make them shocked but to sigh on there friend!!!yoongi was there kissing the hell out of the girl his hands were hideen inside her skirt as they were making out~~

~rm fake coughed but there was no response from yoongi he was continoung what he was doing but~~

??? : WHAT IS THAT GOINNNNNNNNG ONNNNNNNN???

~the all looked at the door and shocked seeing malaak and virginia looking at the couple making out !!malaak was quick to orevert her eyes from that hsmaefull scene muttering~