𝑪𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔

𝒥𝓊𝓈𝓉𝓎𝒸𝑒

He sits back on the leather chair in the only room we are together in, his day old aftershave mixed with cologne still strong like his hand holding the crystal glass with his favorite liquor in his dominate hand, his business shirt undone showing a glimpse of his chest with his loosely tie nested around his neck.

He opens his legs, man spread allowing me to crawl between his legs in only my lingerie he chose for me to wear.

The soft material tightens as I crawl, the moisture from the heat building between my thighs melt in the fabric.

His fair skin glows under the bedside soft glow, hiding his face giving off
dark vibes.

My hands glide up his legs to his thigh not taking my eyes off his behind the shadows.

My heart slows when he raise his drink to his lips I slowly undo his belt follow with his zipper.

He controls the air I breathe, when to speak, where to sit or stand, he is the force that's push or pull when he please.

The sudden shift of his shoulder forward I hault waiting for him to
place the glass down.

"you belong where you are carry on"

His heavy deep voice soothes the fire between my legs from three days of edging myself in front of him, my hand barely wrap around his angry delicious cock I inhale deeply waiting anticipate for his next move.

Seconds tick by his cock grows harder in my hand pulsating, my saliva builds in my mouth.

He grabs his glass I lean up licking my lips gently, softly coating them for the thrill of gliding up his glorious shaft he sighs in his glass as he takes a sip, tilting my head to feel his pulsating vein that's filled with rushing blood, just how he likes it not fast or slow not hard or soft with a slight suck along his shaft and a flick over his slit that rewards me with his saltiness that I have been craving for.

I don't make a sound it turns him on when he's in my mouth he likes to hear himself think, release his day in his drink.

He's a man of few words, he's a minimalist person, less is best but in the sheets or when he's between my legs he is a ravenous man.

He's younger then me by 5 years, he doesn't like mind games, immature behavior, tardiness and brats.

He inhales sharply placing his glass down grabbing my pony tail in his right hand pulling me back slightly making me wattpad 𝑪𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔 look up at him saliva wrapped around his cock running down my chin.

"good girl"

He leans forward lays a chaste kiss on my forehead my eyes flutter softly closed to the coolness of his drink on his lips.

He sits back releasing my hair I lower further between his legs to his heavy lightly pinkish ball's taking both in my mouth softly waiting for his breathing wattpad 𝑪𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔 to pick up as I slide my fingers up his shaft he grunts the ice in his glass rattles 𝑪𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔 I hold in the sigh of happiness flatten my tongue to tattoo my name on his skin.

His legs gently squeezes me when I suck with a push pull motion.

A ring interrupts both of us I release him and sit on my heels.

I waited patiently, cut off my breath, empty my lungs, hollow my chest, he left me in darkness.

11 months and 21 days