Chapter 5

Taehyung woke up and looked around but found Asiya nowhere.

His eyes darted towards a note lying on the bedside table. His heat sank as he hurriedly picked it up.

"I love you and always will. Please take of yourself as we may never meet again. The pain of betrayal has ripped open my heart and caused my soul to bleed in the sorrow of love. The fascination of our bond is truly remarkable but what my eyes saw is not allowing myself to come back and trust you once again, take care of yourself,
Meri jaan."

A painful whimper left Taehyung's mouth as he let out a shaky breath.
"N-no- no My Mahek- you're taking it wrong-"

"Noo!!!!" He screamed and checked the cupboards hurriedly, most of Asiya's stuff was there but a few things were not. His heart broke and he was very hurt by what had happened. His beautifully well organized life had been scattered around like trash in the ocean.

He picked up the note again with shaky hands as he wondered hurriedly that where could she have gone. Where is she? And is she alright?

He screamed while looking at the ceiling in disbelief.

"I trusted you Allah! I loved you and what you did? You took away my most beloved possession." He sobbed.

"Why did you take away my wife huh? Why are there so many misunderstandings!? Tell me Allah! Reply me! Why!?" He cried bitterly.

*****

"Mayla, won't you have dinner my dear." Mrs.Jeon asked Mayla who was silently playing with the food by her fork. "I am eating." She replied in a low voice.

"Jungkook- your wife looks so down, why don't you guys visit the beach and enjoy?" Mrs. Jeon suggested.

Jungkook glanced at Mayla as she nodded. "Okay."

After sometime Jungkook and Mayla left the house and reached the beach. They were walking alongside when Jungkook asked.
"Why do you hate me this much?"

"Because I don't love you, I love Rayyan only." She replied.

Jungkook felt a pain in his chest.
"He is getting married tomorrow."

"I know." She replied shortly.

Jungkook held her hand softly and turned her to face him.

"I will love you so much that you will only learn to love me your entire life."
Jungkook said softly.

"I hate my existence!" She said annoyed.

"I'll make you love it." He said.

"And I don't love you and never will."
She said.

"Okay, I will love you so much that my love will fill the emptiness of your love in the jar of our happiness." He said and smiled.

Mayla gulped.

******

Taehyung took out his car and started driving to find Asiya. She was nowhere to be found and 1 day had already passed. Taehyung roughly drove the car and started checking all the police stations.

He was losing hope and for the first time, got hopeless from Allah.

He was very heartbroken and continued to find Asiya everywhere possible. He called his friends as well to check the whole city and the airport.

He finally stopped his car at one hospital and ran towards the counter.

"Asiya Asif. Is there any patient with the name Asiya Asif, or- or Asiya Kim?" He asked worried.