Chapter 8

Taehyung sat silently on the booked seat. Yes he had to fly in economy class for the first time in his life because of his impatience. He looked at all the people around him. Mixed nationalities. He sat down on a window seat.

A lady with her 3- year old kid sat on the seat beside him. The plane took off.

Taehyung was never interested in children but this child caught his attention. The little child had a cute nose and doe eyes and a little mole under his right eye. Taehyung smiled a little.

The mole under his right eye, same on the spot where Mahek had it. The woman was wearing a black abaya.

Taehyung kept staring at the child while the woman was busy with arranging her stuff properly.

Soon after, the woman fell asleep and the child got off from her lap and crawled towards Taehyung and sat on his lap. Taehyung got a little shocked but adjusted the child on his lap. The child giggled and held Taehyung's cheeks. Taehyung widened his eyes as it was the first time it was happening to him. Only Mahek held his cheeks like this.

He remembered her in everything and found her in everyone.

The child giggled and soon fell asleep in Taehyung's lap. The flight was long and Taehyung couldn't sleep for even one split second. As soon as the flight ended, Taehyung closed his laptop after saving the file he was working on and carefully placed it inside his bag without disturbing the child.

The woman abruptly woke up and looked around in worry to find her child. Taehyung lightly nodded his head, "Here, he was with me while you fell asleep."

The child was now wide awake and chuckled as he went to his mother. The woman didn't speak anything and just nodded.

Taehyung now scrolled through his phone to find the address of any relatives of Mahek. As far as he remembered, Mahek had one brother and one sister. He remembered that when they got married, she went against his brother and they had to secretly get married and move from Pakistan to Korea, he wasn't aware of her brother's new residence or information only knowing that he had moved to another country.

Mahek's parents had passed away but Taehyung did have an idea of Mahek's elder sister, Hania. She was 5 years elder than Mahek and even 2 years elder than Taehyung himself.

Taehyung sighed a little as signals were back on his phone and the plane was now landing. The woman beside him now left the seat and as soon as Taehyung saw a little way, he also got off.

So, he was here in Pakistan for the third time. First time when he saw Mahek and fell in love with her and second time when he once again came to Pakistan and married her and now for the third time to find her. Taehyung stressed upon Hania's address or residence but Mahek had never told him much about her sister.

Taehyung took one of his bags, he didn't have much luggage and sat in one of the taxis. He was right now in Islamabad. Taehyung sighed as the driver continued to drive towards a hotel. Yes this was Pakistan.

The city was elegantly beautiful and greenery surrounded it. The people being extremely hospitable as usual. Taehyung paid the driver and got off as he saw the hotel he had come to. Wasn't it supposed to be a 5 star hotel? He scoffed as he realized that this hotel was near a bazaar (local market) and now he had no other choice which meant that the hotel was not well furnished or luxurious.

Taehyung went inside and without speaking anything signed a paper and asked for a room speaking in English. His luck, the hotel manager smiled a little as he knew English and showed him one of the rooms.

The heat was unbearable as it was the scorching month of July. Taehyung flopped on the bed and fell into a deep slumber.

******