Chapter 10

Taehyung smiled and that woman had tears in her eyes. "What good did I do to have a son like you with me?"

Taehyung smiled.

A car came as Taehyung realized it was sent by Jimin, he thanked the man and then drove towards the location of the apartment.

He took the keys and opened the luxurious apartment. It had 2 rooms as he wanted and he gave one of them to Kulsoom, who was more than happy with this generosity.

Taehyung offered his prayer and laid down on the prayer mat. "Allah, I miss her. Some how my heart doesn't accept that it was her. That woman who was in hospital, I don't accept her as My Mahek, Allah tell me where is she? Tell me where I should go. Listen to me Ya rabb, I am suffering. Your servant is in pain Ya Allah. Help him reunite with the part of his existence. Help to ease my pain Ya Allah. Help me survive." A few tears slid down his cheek.

"I've heard that, 'for you a thousand times over' no... For you, every time, a million times over, just come back to me somehow." Taehyung said with his voice breaking.

*******

Mahek smiled a little and saw Mrs. Jeon, Jungkook and Mayla.

"Her reports are perfectly fine. She has a few difficulties and bacterial infection which has been prolonged. Just make sure to give her medicines on time and get regular check-ups atleast once in 3 days." Mahek told them.

Mayla nodded. "We came here in this city for a few days because of this known hospital. Thanks for helping us out."

"No issue dear. If you're having difficulty and from a different city, you can have my cell number and contact me anytime." Mahek said. Mayla nodded and smiled.

After sometime, Jungkook took them home and as soon as they reached Mrs. Jeon slept as she was tired from the journey. Jungkook started working on his laptop on the bed and Mayla looked at him.

"Should I bring coffee for you?" She asked in a low tone. Jungkook chuckled, "I love how your behavior is changing with me, Alhamdulilah, thanks to Allah."

Mayla smiled a little, "I'll get coffee for you."

********

"Where is Rayyan now?" Mahek asked Arooba who was busy cooking something in the kitchen. Mahek avoided Rayyan as much as possible but right now she wanted to ask him about some of her property that Rayyan had under his name.

Arooba sighed, "His guest has come over. He's in drawing room."

"Who is it?" Mahek asked.

Arooba hesitated. "Sulaiman."

Mahek gulped as she realized. Why is he here though?

Mahek nodded and stood near the door.

Rayyan kept the glass of water on the table and so did Sulaiman. Mahek glanced at him, he had become more fierce and intimidating than before.

"Mahek died." He started.

Rayyan was surprised. "Did she?"

Mahek was confused more than ever. How does Sulaiman know this? What even happened after she left Seoul?

Sulaiman sighed, "I sent Fina with a job of luring Taehyung, but of a firm principle based man he is, he didn't get effected one bit."

Mahek widened her eyes.

Rayyan nodded. "And then?"

"Then, I told Fina to use the ultimate tactic of blame. So she did and Mahek saw them in a vulnerable position in Fina's bedroom. Mahek got emotional and left Taehyung but her car got crashed and she died in a blast." Sulaiman explained him everything.