• Introduction •

HELLO THERE FELLOW READERS OF FOE!

It's glad to see you here and thank you so much for checking out this book :)

The first chapter will be out by February 2024 or later (depending on how my life goes) so make sure to put this short story in your library if you'd love to receive updates!

Assuming you have read Flames of Ember (FoE) by my wonderful friend normicki, that's most likely why you clicked on this story. If not, please do check it out before reading this fan fiction, otherwise, you'll end up a tad confused like me during my math exam. While this story is set in the Elysian kingdom (the same setting as the main story), it will not be focused on the main characters but rather on Aspen Whitlock, an OC I made based on this wonderfully crafted lore.

Though so, two of the MCs from the main story will play a very critical role in this story. In order to understand what's going on, you have to read FoE up to the latest update (Chapter 45-46). While I'll try my best to be as accurate as possible to the main story, there will be some instances where pieces of the lore will be head-canon.

ALL fantasy lore and some of the characters depicted in this story are credited to normicki.

Updates will be irregular as I have other stories to update.

That's all from me! Thank you for reading until the end and hope you enjoyed this fan fiction to the fullest and experience my friend's lore from my point of view :D