17

Third Person pov

Third Person pov

Estella was currently in her room resting a little before dinner.

She was laying diagonally on the bed lost in her own thoughts.

It was only last when she had absolutely no support in her life, not one person who would've cared even if she was dead. But now.....

She had a family
Father
And brothers, a lot of them

Who would've thought her , an orphan who was abandoned by everyone in her life actually had people yearning for her ?

It all feels unreal to her.

Whenever she tried to close her eyes her brothers concerned faces filled her mind.

She knows she shouldn't trust them too easily but there's this part of her that feels oddly calm and comforted whenever she's near them.

And Leonardo, the big bad billionaire she expected hum to be turned out to be a softie. She doesn't think she'll ever forget how lovingly he caressed her head and embraced her in the hospital.

Never had she had anyone and now she had people who genuinely cared for her and it's becoming harder for her to keep her walls up.

For the first time since she was left alone at the orphanage by her foster family she truly wants to have expectations. 

She wants to vulnerable to someone else and want someone to assure her everything will be okay.

Maybe she's a fool who's still wants to fantasize her life even when throughout the best learnt lesson for her was to never put your heart at the line.

Because you'll be able to recover from physical pain but emotional pain can be unbearable and takes far too long to recover from and it leaves permanent scars on your soul.

And now, it won't be only her who's emotions will be at stake, her baby's emotions are bound to get tangled with her family.

She not even sure how they feel about her preganancy. Leonardo and Cyrus both looked extremely angry but at the same time she could see the pain. They were sad for her.

Estella couldn't comprehend how exactly did they feel because at the hospital to her it felt their only concern was to make she get checked up properly.

What will she do if they are unhappy with her child ? Or somehow blame her child ?

Estella couldn't bare the thought of someone hating her little baby. NO matter what , the baby is innocent in all of this.

She knew the circumstances surrounding her pregnancy aren't ideal at all but her love for this baby might be the purest thing she has ever witnessed and the world be damned if she let anything ruin this pure magical thing for her.