71. - Village Uphigh in the Mountains.

Hours went by, however the blizzard outside only got worse. I couldn't even tell what time of day it was anymore, due to the thick snow ravaging on the mountains path.
It had gotten bad enough, to the point where I was forced to use 'Shadow Manipulation' to seal off my small cracks entrance, just to not let myself get buried under the snow.

It was honestly starting to get irritating - I was supposed to get to the village as fast as possible, but here I am, stuck in a crack on the side of the mountain path, because mother nature decided to be a fucking dick.

I sighed heavily, staring into the campfire I had made and kept alive by gathering every little piece of stick or anything else flammable in the crack.

Bored are you Master?

'What do you think? I've been stuck here for hours now..'

I replied in my thoughts, sinking into my body a bit.

Hmm.... I suppose that would make it boring as all hell.

Well no shit sherlock.
Unless you have anything useful to say, example, how to get through the blizzard, please shut up.

....

I thought as much.
I sighed heavily again.

I genuinely felt like I loved and hated the Ancient One. Ever since my 'Sages' Wisdom' evolved into this Arc Skill, I felt like everyday of my life has turned a bit more annoying.
I mean, I appreciate some company, don't get me wrong, but Jesus Christ— Does this guy love to talk.

As I laid next to fire, coiled up in my own body, a sudden commotion outside began to break through the blizzards loud wind screeches.
I turned my head towards the cracks entrance, making the shadow wall I had set up to block the blizzard a bit thinner, thus more see through to try and see if I could see what was causing the commotion outside.

At first, I didn't see shit. Only the same, raging snow and winds that were there before.
However, then a moment later, I did notice a slight black blur moving rapidly in the blizzard.

'Is there a fight outside..?'

Overworld Detection suggests that there very well may be a fight.
I can detect 3 humanoids and 1 unidentifiable creature all brawling.

Unidentifiable creature? Must be something really exclusive to these parts...
Do I bother to intervene? I genuinely did not want to go out there into the blizzard any more.

May I suggest using the Fire Abilities of Odale to create a thin barrier of fire around you, to completely block the blizzard from touching you?

I can do that?
Huh..... Wait a god damn minute— If I could do that the whole time, why the fuck did you not tell me?!

Do you want me to activate the Thin Fire Barrier?

DON'T DODGE MY QUESTION—

       Meanwhile Outside...

    Three seemingly adventurers were struggling to hold their ground against what looked a hell of a lot like the Incomplete-Wendigo that Faofa had faced before — Only a lot larger and way more skeletal and shinny.

The Swordsman of the trio charged at the creature, causing his sword to get engulfed by a ring of flames before striking the creature, who blocked the incoming attack with ease.

[Demonoid Swordsman] "Now!"

He announced, before grabbing the monsters arms and locking them down.
The sorcerer of the trio immediately aimed her staff at the creature, before casting a fire spell.