18

Third Person pov

By the time dinner was done, estella was feeling the exhaustion of the day and didn't bother to argue with Leonardo when he shoved dozen of medicine for her to eat.

Estella simply grumbled under her breathe and took the medicines which according to Leonardo were prenatal vitamins and medicine for her anemia.

After getting strict instructions from Leonardo to immediately call for him if she feels any sort of discomfort she bid Goodnight to everyone and went back to her room which was quickly turning a comfort place for her.

By midnight Leoanrdo made sure to  check on estella to ensure she is sleeping.

He didn't wanted to risk her waking up and witness their talk.

To say Robert was displeased with his eldest son for not informing about estella's hospitalization would be an understatement.

Robert was only made aware of estella's hospital visit when he was on their private plane on his way back. But whatever Robert heard in his eldest sons voice prevented him from unleashing his anger on him.

By his dominating nature and fearful presence in the business world he is not someone to be defied but over the years Leonardo has been able to earn some mutual respect from his father.

Robert has always been proud of his children, he took pride even in their smallest accomplishments but Leonardo had a special place in his heart just as estella did.

It could be because he was the firstborn of Robert but deep inside his heart he knew , the sense of admiration only came to existence when he noticed how Leo took over not only the business to losses his father's burden but how he became a emotional support system for his brothers.

Leonardo was equally hurt if not more than his brothers, but he was absolutely selfless when it comes to his family. He had always put his siblings above his needs.

Robert knew Leonardo must have had a reason to prevent Robert knowing about it and he can only hope that nothing was wrong with estellas health.

Robert was absolutely restless throughout his flight. He wanted nothing more than to just have his princess in his embrace.

Though Leonardo assured that estella was fine it still wasn't enough to make him calm.

After all its been only few days his princess has came back yet she was admitted to hospital no father would be calm knowing his child was unwell and the cold billionaire father wasn't an exception.

Every single second on the plane away from his daughter felt painful to Robert.

The moment he reached New York ,breaking all the traffic he reached his home.