AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey Bellas!

Date & Time check: January 30, 2024 - 8:24 AM

I am currently taking a break from my Patreon weekly update and also made an announcement there while finishing up Chapter 1 of The Prince's Entanglement.

I was also doing research and some light reading when I suddenly remembered my conversation with my niece ((she also wanted to be a writer like yours truly... Am I a proud Aunt, definitely!)

Anyway, while we were talking about her plot and genre and characters and whatnot, it dawned on me that her ideas are fresh and I am being left behind (maybe? haha)

She made me realize that POV is a thing these days and I am not that hard-headed to not listen (hence, the light reading I mentioned above)

Ok, I will now get to the point of this note, the 5th Book will be dual POV or rather multiple POVs as I am kind of obsessed with my other characters also and will have a blast putting what's in their devilish mind out there for the world to know (evil laugh)

I hope you guys will like it! It will be more fun for me too!

P.S. I am Doing this Author's Note so you can add the Fifth Book to your library that was fun to see on my notifications! You guys rock it with your Library Titles hahaha...

Ciao,