7.

malaak : why would i be??pathetic people just like you need some treatment from doctors not some education!!!

yoongi : and girls like you donot need attention they want someone with big dick to warm there pus--!!!~that's it again a kick was landed on his face and this time there was a noise of breaking something and it was surely his some of jaw bones  malaak was breathing heavily as she was full of rage and she pointed on yoongi who was laying on the ground hissing at malaak !!~

malaak ; i told you did not i?? you are no one to curse on anyone in this world!!and respect all the womens !!you cannot ruin anyone's character on the bases of there looks!!

yoongi : all women are same!!all are sh-- all are ugly and greedy for money except my mother and my sister!!~malaak scoff on hearing his words as she spoke~!!

malaak : look whatever is your experience with the womens in your life !!just donot dirty all other pious womes in this World !! you are right some womes are dirty filthy greedy lusty and hugry but on the other side some are pious keeping there dignity and saving themsleves for there ofrever lasting man!! your girlfriend may be cheated on you---!!

yoongi : donot you dare to associate me with any women i donot have a girlfriend!!~

malaak : that is the reason MY ALLAH have forbade the haram relationships !!

yoongi : donot fvcking teach me what to do or not!!~he said looking at malaak who was about to leave ~~!! we are just started princess!!there are many more things waiting for you in my wolrd!!~

malaak : i donot want to and also i cannot curse you but MAY ALLAH BLESS YOUR SOUL WITH THE PEACE YOU ARE WAIING FOR!!~~she said and left leaving yoongi and his heart beating at the maximum speed!!

yoongi : sh-she was joking right i did terrible to her and in return she prayed for me??no she is just like every other girl who acts iinocent from outside and is a hell bitch from inside!!i will never leave her she did worse with me in 1 day again she will not ne in peace!!!~

~time skips at off time~~

 virginia: why is not you brother is here??

malaak : he told me that he will be late today! so yup i am waiting!!~they both were talking to each other and someone was on the roof top smirking!!

yoongi : i will see how much you put effort to make yourself save MISS PREACHER!!~he said and dropped a not so heavy but weigh stone from the rooftop on malaak and she was busy talking with her bestie the stone was ready to hit her but she was pushed by someone and that person was on top on her and the stone hit the ground!!malaak was bewelered she was not understanding what has just happened she looked at the person and her eyes went wide he was non other than jhope!!!she panicked and pushed him to the side and got up!!

virginia: omg!!malaak are you okay??

jhope : malaak are you oka---!!~slap~

malaak : HOW DARE YOU??HOW DARE YOU TO TOUCH ME LIKE THIS??HOW DAREEEEE???~she shouted on the top oh her lungs her abaya was torn due to graze with the road and her anle was a little scratched!!

jhope : i-i was j-just--!!

malaak : you was just what??

virginia: malaak calm down he just saved you!!

malaak ; he touched me without my conscent and you are saying he saved me??

virginia: look at that stone malaak it was coming to you and if he did not came on time that stone whould have hit your head and make you bleed!!~malaaak looked at the big stone and immediately guilt rushed over her and she begin to panic!!~