Chapter Twenty-Five

Akari POV

"Mr. Baugo!!!" I yelled as I ran into his arms he picked me up and swung me around. "Hey Baby akari!" He said, setting me down. "Let me show you what I made today!" I yelled, running off. I was very excited, I put a lot of hard work into this. I went and grabbed it....it was a picture of me and him

We were holding hands. This was really hard!

"Today we had to work with fucking children to get our license....they were so bad...I hate children" 

I stopped when I heard those words they hurt...my heart hurts...he hates kids but I'm a kid? He hates me? The bell rang, and I ran through the people I was small, so he couldn't find me....

I ran into Daddy's classroom and hid underneath the desk, holding the paper... "What's wrong, baby?" He asked, and I just put my face in my knees as he pet my ears.

Bakugou ran into the classroom frantically, "what bakugou?" He asked him."Where's akari?".
"She's -" he looked down at me as I looked up at him, shaking my head

"She's not with you?" He asked him. "find her." bakugou ran out of the room to go find me.

2 hours later

I sat on the couch of the common room watching bluey whe bakugou sat next to me. I was tempted to get up and go to Daddy.
"Akari." He said, I rolled my eyes and got up. "Y/N." I sat down and looked at him. He only calls me that when he's mad at me.

"What's wrong, baby?"

My ears lowered, and my tail stopped moving
"Nothing..."

"Is it something I did?" He asked I shook my head "is it something is said?" I took a second before nodding "what did I sa-" "Do you hate me!?" I said as tears streamed down Mt face. He looked clueless

"What no! I don't hate you. What would make you think that"
He wiped my tears. "t-today, you said you had to watch kids and that you h-h-hated them." his eyes soffend

"Baby, I wasn't talking about you." he pulled me into a hug. "I love you more....than anything in the world. I would never talk about you like that," I nodded and hugged him as he soothed me

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Mmm," I groaned, waking up. "How am I supposed to forget you if you show up in my dreams?" I looked around, and I was back in my own sell with my hair cut back to how it was (image provided above)

It's to see your number right away.

Use used to have beautiful red hair down to my lower back, but I geuss they just wanted all that progress gone. My ears feel like they need that ointment daddy puts on them... the villaind are Dumb bitches..

Oop bad word.

My stomach rumbled.....I'm hungry.....I Need to train my stomach to not eat as much.

I heart the door - well, not door more like a sell gate. He had a wipp in his hand. "Hears the deal you obey....you don't get hurt as much....you don't obey you get hurt even more," Shigaraki said, making me want to laugh but also cower in fear.

That part of me that wanted to laugh was the part that Mr. Bakugou and Daddy brought out in me... The part that wanted to cower in fear is the still unhealed part of me.

He undid the locks on the chain, making the chains fall to the ground. I balled up my fist they hurt from they metal that was restraining them.

I stood up and forgot that I had to look down he doesn't like it when a little girl that beat his bum looks him in the eye.

He cracked the wip, and I felt an excruciating pain in my Shin, but I didn't dare look back up at him. I didn't want that to happen again. Cmon Akari, we have to behave how we did before we met them.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
AIZAWA POV

I was on my bed with tears running down my face and Akaris bunny in my hand... They have my baby... where are they? It could be easier to find them and kick their ass if they didn't have my ten year old daughter....

I need to get her back.

I got up and went to the bathroom, getting my hero costume off the floor, and looking in the mirror. I wiped my eyes and headed out the door. If I'm gonna get her back, I'm going to do it smart...

I hope I know what I'm doing.

I opened the doors to the number one heroes agency. I went up to the office lady's counter. "I need endevor." she looked at me through her glasses. "You'll have to make an appointment,"

"Lives are at stake if I didn't get in their now" She stopped and looked at me....."into the elevator topfloor." I nodded and did as she told me

I opened the doors and endevor turned around "ready to finnally become one of my side kicks."

"I need you and 15 other heroes to help me find a missing girl," I said, not giving her the time of day. "Usually, the police does that,"

"The villains have her...if you don't do this them I'll tell the media that you refuse to take justice," I said smirking "but that's not true,"

"they don't know that," I said, smirking

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Hey ik its been a minute, but happy valentines day baby's and if you don't celebrate then you do now and if no one asked you just say jazzy did if they ask you who is that then say it's your best friend.

I got you some chocolate 🍫 😋