22. TELLING THE TRUTH

After getting their wounds cleaned and getting the poison removed from their bodies. They all gather into living room, with a living room full of guards. Guards who were suppose to protect them, and keep rogues and any other threatening force out. Headmaster Cole was pissed, and he was taking it out on the guards. The guards who didn't do their job.

And then all of a sudden, the lights in the house went out. The living room became cold and quiet, as the wind outside began to blow harder. No one said a word, as they looked around for any sign of trouble.

A dark haze of smoke started to form in the center of the living room, and a few seconds later a man in a full face black mask stood in the center of the living room.

He wore a black suit with a trench-coat, his face was completely hidden and when he finally spoke, his voice was deep and heavy.

"I have Lupine." The man said, as he looked around the room. Everyone was already on their feet, taking their stances in case they had to fight.

"Give him back right fucking now!" True's voice rumbled through the room. His face was expressionless, but his eyes held nothing but the emotions of pain and fury. Which Tristin didn't like. He didn't like how  True was still obsessed with Lupine. Things had ended between them even before it started. So why was True still so protective of Lupine.

If only Tristin knew the cold hearted truth.

"Sorry but that won't be happening. You see, I need him for reason I will not disclose, but just know that if you don't manage to find him soon. He will die." After the man spoke, for some reason everyone just got this urge that he was smiling up under his mask. Which made them furious.

He was basically just rubbing in their face, that he had won. That he had gotten what they tried their hardest to prevent him from having. Which infuriated everyone.

The figure. He was playing by his on rules to his own game, and at this point the man only wanted to rile them up. He didn't even know the complete reason on why he wanted to rile them up, he just felt that the little game he was playing would be way more interesting if he did.

But in other words, the man was just another psycho in the world. Someone who found pleasure in others pains.

But in that moment, everyone in that room decided to themselves that they weren't going to play by that mans games.

"Give him back." Asher's voice was barely audible and for those who did hear, they knew shit was about to go down. Asher voice was low and threatening. To the point were it even slightly scared headmaster Cole.

"I'm afraid that's just not possible, but if you want to find him in time before he dies, then it wound just be easier to get answers from our dear Lucy over there." The masked figure turned his gaze towards Lucy, before turning and looking at everyone's shock faces, before disappearing in a flash of smoke. Just like how he entered the room.

"Lucy?" Asher and True said together. Their voice was cold and had a threatening edge to it.

"It seems you have some explaining to do." Headmaster Cole said as he grabbed Lucy arms and rather tightly at that. "Everyone pack up, we're leaving tomorrow morning for the academy. It's not safe here anymore. And we have to report what happened to the other headmasters and headmistress. And Kyle?"

"Yeah?" Kyle replied.

"Pack Lupine's room and bring his stuff down to the first floor, we leave tomorrow at 10. So get some rest."

After that, the group of 8 left the headmaster and the guards in the living room to deal with Lucy. "Josh?" The headmaster called. "Take her to one of the cells in the basement and lock her up. Once we get back to the academy, we'll have her questioned."