29. THE END & A NEW BEGINNING PT l

"Fucking grab her Vince?" Venessa yelled to Vince since he was closer to her than everybody else. Vince launched himself at the girl. But right before he could grab her, she was gone.

She had teleported a few feet away from where Vince was. And as soon as she had appeared, she threw a fire ball towards Vince. The flames hit Vince, they burned through his shirt and burned his chest slightly, before sending him flying into a wall.

Vince slammed right into the stone wall of the council room.

Ruble lay on the ground, Vince slowly stood up among the rubbles of concrete. His head was bleeding slightly and his chest was slight burnt. But other than that he was ready to fight.

His eyes glowed dark emerald green. His wolf tried its hardest to break through. But Vince strongly resisted with his mind, while also rushing the 16 year old girl. Lucy quickly dodged the attack from the alpha king, but just barely.

But Vince wouldn't let up, and if he got his hands on Lucy he might actually kill her. So someone had to stopped this fight now.

"Stop!" Lupine tried to say loudly but his voice cracked and his throat started to burn. But he didn't stop trying he keep saying it regardless, until he finally had enough. They had more important shit to do other than fight Lucy for no apparent reason.

"Stop!" Lupine said, his voice finally didn't crack and hurt as he tried to speak. And everyone heard him clearly.

Everyone in the room stopped what they were doing, and turned to Lupine. But in that same moment he had gotten back clash from pushing his body and voice to the limit while trying to yell.

He coughed up blood slight, blood dripping down his chin and his eyes dimmed. And then he passed out.

"Lupine!" Lucy yelled as she tried to rushed towards her now passed out friend. But Vince had gotten in the way, stopping Lucy from going anywhere.

"You will not go near him? And what did you do to him."

"I didn't do anything." Lucy said. " Now let me through, if I don't try and heal him he might not make it."

"Not make it?" True asked as he turned back towards Lucy. A slight hint of anger on his face. "What the fuck did you do?"

"Nothing. I literally just rescued Lupine almost 4 hours ago. He needs the equipment from your hospital, why the fuck do you think I brought him here."

"How can we even believe you right now." Kyle asked, from the position he had taken by Lupine's side. "All you've done is lie to us up to this point."

"There is blood all over Lupine's body isn't there?" Lucy said, as she looked at Kyle Like he was dumb or something.

"And how do we know you're not the one who cut him up?" Vince said, looking at the girl like he still wanted to fight. Which he did. He was pissed that he let some non royal non noble 16 year old brat get the best of him.

"Are you dumb, he would have told you if I had done that to him. And if you Smell his wounds..." Lucy trailed off. "They have been torturing Lupine for about a week now. There is loads of wolfsbane in his blood streams.  Not to mention they used silver to cut him."

Fear flashed on some of their faces. Well just the people who knew Lupine personally and truly cared for him.

"And you think you can heal him?"  Vince asked. "Why do you even want to help him? Aren't you working for that masked man?"

"Regardless of what Lupine is my friend. I just want to help."

"No—"

"Dad?" True called. "Just let her help. We don't know what else they could have possibly done to Lupine. She is the only person who has inside knowledge of what happens. And even though we don't know if we can trust her. We can still use her."