8.

mom : consider it as my last wish!!

yoongi : donot say like that mom!!nothing will happen to us!!

jhope: and about that bitch i will handle her!!and i p-promise i will not kill her!!~he said hatred was visible in his eyes as yoongi gulped!!~

yoongi : now you [ pointing at hobi] get out of my room!!mom i need to rest please spare me some time!!~

mom : this is how you treat your brother??~ she glared at yoongi and hobi stick out his tongue towards yoongi and he rolled his eyes!!~

mom : that is final you both are staying  tonight together in this room!!~

jhope and yoongi : but---!!

mom : stay in your limits boys and do what i say!!~

jhope : mom he is no fun!!

yoongi and he is so loud i cannot bear him!!~

mom : stay.in.this.room.i.will.not.say.that.again!!~

~both nodded like obedient childs and went out!!~

~time skips after 2 hours~~

jhope : hyung??hyung??

yoongi: what is it now??

jhope : will you keep bullying malaak??~yoongi glared at him as he spoke~~

yoongi : you are caring for a girl tooo much are not you??

jhope : i-it just feels like she is different!!

yoongi : being all time in bathrobe like thing is  not means she is differenr!!

jhope : what if is she like our mom??

yoongi : donot compare any body with mom i told you numerous times!!

jhope : donot hurt her hyung she is innocent!!in case you wanna satisfy your ego...do whatever you want to do with me but not her!!

yoongi : i will think about it now let me sleep!!~

~time skips next day at university~

~both of the brothers was walking in the university finding the way among the crazy fan girls to reach there class and there malaak was standing in the corner looking at hobi having guilt in her eyes!!~

???? : booooooo!!!~

~malaak screamed and flinched on sudden outbrust!!~

malaak : why did you do that virginia!!~she started to whine while pouting and virginia pulled her puffy cheeks in her veil considering her cute!!~

virginia: awww !!my baby is scared huh??by the way what you you doing her hiding in the corner!!~

malaak : -  i-i!!ijustwnatedtosorrythatguyislappedlasteveniing!!~she said in one breath and virginia was stunned to speak!!~

virginia: woah woo!!hold up my girl what you said bsdfhiofhweifh i didnot understood a single word of you!!~

malaak : you that guy name i s-slapped last evening!!

virginia : ohh you are talking about honi!!and everyone in this university knows that boy group!!'you wanted too say sorry to him!!~malaak nodded!!!!   then let me help you little buddy !!i will call him over here and you say sorry to him okay!!

~before malaak can say anything virginia was gone she was standing near hobi and yoongi and was talking to him!! and within minutes hobi was coming near her!!~