-(Tom) Wedding

-"Tom Kaulitz, do you take Y/n y/l/n to be your lawfully wedded wife from this day forward - to have and to hold, in good times and bad, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health; will you love, honor, and cherish her for as long as you both shall live?" The officiant says.(from google🥸☺️😥 abv)

-" I do"

-"And Y/n Y/l/n, do you take Tom Kaulitz to be your lawfully wedded husband from this day forward - to have and to hold, in good times and bad, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health; will you love, honor, and cherish him for as long as you both shall live?"

-" I do"

-" Lord, bless these rings that groom and bride are about to exchange. May these rings forever remind them of their promises to one another, as well as the circle of love they have publicly created here today. May their compassion and kindness for one another always be like these rings, knowing no end."

-"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride!" The officiant said. Before Tom and I kissed. While the sun reflected our face.

-as people were standing up and clapping their hands, as we pull away smiling.

Time Skip---

-me and Tom arrived at our hotel room, giggling at each other drunk. Before Tom and I started making out. As Tom was trying to unzip the back of my dress I wore at the reception. Before pulling back. He then pushed me gently back at the bed and making out again.

-he then started to suck on my neck as I was now moaning.

-then he took my bra off revealing my chest. As he started to suck on them.

-"Tom..." Tom continued to suck my nipple as his free hand roamed around my body squishing my thigh. He then stop and took his pants off showing his huge bulge. He then start's to grind his bulge over my underwear making me arch my back.

-I then got up and kneel down in front of him. And then taking off his boxers as he already pre-cummed. I then licked the top slowly and consuming his precum. I then started to suck slowly making him throw his head back groaning. I then started bobbing my head up and down fast even more making him groan louder this time. I then got my head out going closer to him as possible. Then kneeled up and making my boobs touch I then took his cock making it go in-between my boobs then going up and down. As he was a moaning filled out hotel room.

-I saw that he was close so I got even faster making him cum all over my boobs as he wiped them out and going back up again. And making out again. As he put me down on the bed spreading my legs licking around my entrance. As he took my underwear off using his teeth. That was hot. He then starts to lick and rub my wet pussy. Making me curl my toes. He then started to eat me out. Making me moan so loud.

-"Ughh Tom I'm gonna cum fuck...." He didn't respond but just started to shove two fingers inside me making me moan. As he was giving me his famous smirk. Tom knew I was close making him go faster as I finish myself in his fingers.

PART TWO COMING SOON💥