| 21 |

༊˚ 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏 ࿐

Y/N'S POV ::

Family trips.

They were like a fictional concept for me. No chance to be real at all. Actually, the whole family thing is new to me. It has been over five months since I got married to Taehyung and I still can't get used to his big family. He has an uncle, an aunt, cousins, niece and a nephew and they all love him. Endlessly.

I watch them all laughing and giggling among themselves as I make my way downstairs for breakfast. After the dinner last night, I just passed out because of my tiredness due to the flight. I don't remember when Taehyung came back and fell asleep and I don't even know when he got downstairs in the morning because when I woke up ,he was nowhere to be seen.

A shiver runs down my spine at the sight of Suyoung and Irene getting along so well. Just like sisters. The heavy cloud over me darkens and I feel like I'm going to stumble in my nothingness when a voice calls me. "Y/n! Come here!" My eyes slowly look up and I see all of them staring at me. I blink, and stare at them. They all are smiling.

Why are they smiling?

"You turned the smiles into tears. You always do."

My grip around the railing tightens. I feel like my head is lighter than my body and maybe I'm about to fall down soon. "Y/n?" I flinched at the deep voice. I realize that I was zoned out. "Yeah?" I see Taehyung standing near the staircase with Sunmi behind his leg, peeking at me. "Let's have breakfast." He stated, his eyes scanning me up and down. "Yeah." I muttered before walking downstairs.

"Good morning, gorgeous!" Suyoung exclaimed, passing me one of her brightest smiles. I walk inside the kitchen and help Irene with the breakfast. "Thanks." She smiled at me as I nodded my head and continued to do my work. A while later, all of us were seated on the breakfast table which was filled with chatters and laughter. I couldn't help but stare at all of them. "Y/n, you aren't eating." Irene pointed out, causing me to look down at my plate which was empty. "I prefer coffee in the morning." I muttered.

She blinked her eyes and gave me a look. "That's unhealthy." Irene added. "It has become a habit since college and I can't seem to get rid of it." I forced a smile at her. "Well , you should try eating some fruits at least." Namjoon suggested. "No.. I'm fine.. really.." I mumbled and sipped on my coffee. "Tae, are you not taking care of her?" Suyoung complained to the guy seated beside me who was busy, feeding Sunmi as she was seated in his lap instead of her chair.

"She is stubborn as hell, Noona." I detected no lie in his words and hence I passed him a glare. "You're not any better!" Seokjin exclaimed. Taehyung rolled his eyes and decided to ignore his cousin. "You should eat something, y/n we are going out." Suyoung announced, taking a seat beside her husband. "We are?" I asked. "Yup! We decided to go to the nearby amusement park and mall today, do some shopping, have a nice dinner at some restaurant and come back." Irene added.