23

Estella's POV

Life is full of chaos, shouting , cursing, weird food combinations and annoying people whom you couldnt peipke can even exist. Simple as that. I have come to realize it now that I live five older brothers , all with different personalities trying their best to prevent someone to kill other.

Even when I lived in orphanage, filled with kids of all age ,life for me never felt chaotic or loud. But now I don't think I can feel peace even for few minutes apart from when I am sleeping even then someones screaming murder somewhere.And let me tell you one thing when you're trying to grow a baby, someone who is always hungry added with loud and obnoxious brothers you will lose your mind.

Even now when I am sitting on a sofa in the living room watching my brothers argue.

"Where is my charger you dumb shit " Rhysand shouted at the twins.

Ever since rhysand's return one thing has become a fact for me , among all of my brothers rhysand hates quiet and peace the most. He even fights someone for breathing loudly. He behaves even worse than a pregnant women aka ME.

Which if you ask me are signs of psychopath.

But they are my opinions only.

And I won't ever dare to say them aloud.

 Rhysand will eat all the pickles in the house just to take revenge for me. Or worse throw all of my cravings food items out.

And survival for me without pickles and weird food combinations while pregnant is impossible. So I keep my mouth shut.

For my own and my dear pickles safety .

" how many times do I need to tell you? I don't have your charger " Noah shouted back at rhysand matching his tone

" You were the last person to go in my room " Rhysand retaliated by pointing an accessory finger towards Noah .

Noah groaned

" I really didn't any of your stuff " Noah once again told his stubborn older brother

All the words coming out from Noah's mouth seems to be falling on deaf years because rhysand looked even more pisssed  than before 

" YOU LITTL--- 

' "Who's charger was in the gym. How many times have I told you not to leave your stuff there "

Rhysand's sentence was cut off by Cyrus walking in the room with what appeared to a charger in his hand who noticed his younger brothers looking seconds away from strangling aech other . The newcomer just looked at his siblings with eyebrows raised in question.

Noah was now the one glaring at his brother. Rhysand pretended nonchalant and snatched the charger from Cyrus hand and promptly walked out of the room as if he was not arguing his head off with his younger brother.