𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ✯ 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐑𝐡𝐞𝐚.

3 years from now..
ミ★✫彡
𝐑𝐇𝐄𝐀'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄

Rhea lies lazily on her king-size bed, cuddling with Mak and enjoying the comfort of his arms around her body.
She feels safe and secure in his embrace, feeling a sense of contentment and peace.
Mak can feel the slight rise and fall of her chest as she breathes, and he can hear her soft and light noises of delight.

Suddenly, the door flies open and a figure dashes through. It's Malachi, who jumps on the bed and wedges himself between Mak and Rhea.
Mak rolls his eyes a bit but doesn't look too surprised or bothered, while Rhea lets out a playful groan.
Marcus and Milo stand at the doorway, watching the scene and smirking in amusement.

"Oh come on brother, you need to share." Malachi snickered

"Oh shut up." Mak says getting up from the bed.

Rhea's phone chimed with a notification from her mother. She slowly picked it up and unlocked the device, then opened the message from her mother.

"I wonder who that is." Malachi eyes the phone screen.

Rhea moves her phone away, "it's my mother idiot." She chuckled

Rhea's mother texted her:
Dinner at my place around 6pm, bring the vampire cuties. - love mom.

Rhea cringes at the last sentence from her mother text message, "Well- she says Dinner around 6." I told everyone

"Does she not realize that vampires don't eat?" Marcus sighs

"Can you just pretend for her, please!?"

Marcus rolled his eyes sighing, "alright.."

Ever since Rhea's resurrection, things had been going well for Rhea. The boys brought her back to her home state of Georgia and told her mother the truth, and surprisingly she took it well.

Mak had also told Rhea about how Rafe had recently found his lost sister inside the locked room in this home, which she had been trying to access for a long time,
And how his sister, Marcie, had made the ultimate life sacrifice to bring Rhea back to life.

This made Rhea's heart ache every time she thought about it, but she couldn't help but feel a deep sense of gratitude towards Marcie for the selfless gesture.

Rhea often wondered how things would have been different if she hadn't died. She particularly wished she could have had the opportunity to meet the other Hade sibling, they could've of been the bestest of friends.

Rhea used to ponder and feel a deep sense of guilt and self-blame. She wrestled with the thought of the hade brothers put theirselves and her little brother in danger just to bring her back.
These thoughts haunted her daily, and they weighed heavy in her heart.
She often felt like she didn't deserve the second chance at life, that she should have stayed dead and at peace instead of being resurrected.

But..Despite all the risks and the sacrifices made by those around her, Rhea was grateful for the opportunity to live again. She knew that without these efforts, she would not be back on this earth, surrounded by loved ones. Despite the nagging thoughts of guilt, she remained grateful for the gift of life and for those who took the chance to bring her back.