one

001, it's alive

001, it's alive

season two —
episode one

WARNING:
MENTIONS OF
SEXUAL ASSAULT

THE FIVE GIRLS STAND OUTSIDE of the church with police cars surrounding them along with the crowd that's managed to circle around the church looking at the teenagers in disbelief and shock, some even with worry

"He wasn't moving, okay, and he was not breathing" Aria states standing with the others shocked at the recent discovery of Ian's body not being in the bell tower.

"Because he was dead" Emily mutters, "Is dead, not was, is" Spencer states.

"So unless we're saying Ian's a zombie, someone moved the body" Emily explains.

"It was probably stuffed in the trunk of A's car" Hanna suggests, "It's probably on its way to a meat grinder" Emily whispers.

"Oh, Em, come on, you gotta quit watching those horror films" Aspen grimaces with disgust.

"You guys, A's probably watching us right now" Spencer says, "Any one of these people could be A" Emily replies.

"Half the town is here" Hanna states shocked seeing the crowd of people surrounding them.

"They want to see you girls down at the station, I'm here to drive you" Garrett says getting out of his police car beside them.

"Uh, well, I saw my parents earlier, they're going to want to know where we're going" Aria says.

"They'll meet us there, come on, let's go" Garrett urges the five girls towards the cars knowing one of them with have to go with another officer.

That being Aspen after agreeing with the others she should be the one due to being the oldest of the friend group.

Aspen frowns seeing the vehicle the others are in with Garrett pull into an alleyway, leading the officer driving Aspen to the police station to lean forwards.