| 22 |

༊˚ 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄 ࿐

Y/N'S POV ::

We came back to Korea a week ago from our Australia trip and things have mostly gone back to normal. I was falling back into my routine of work and home.

It was yet another busy day at the office. I sighed out and massaged my neck while leaning back in my chair. "Tired?" A feminine voice chipped from beside me. I tilted my head and saw Lia. "Yeah." I let out a hum while she passed me a small smile. Things were so awkward between us but I couldn't care anymore. "How about a break?" She asked as I shook my head in denial.

"I have some important stuff to do." I stated before gathering the papers as I rose up from my seat and walked away. My steps faltered in front of the elevator. Two Elevators. Taehyung's voice still rang in my brain as a constant reminder of how I need to take the same elevator as him.

Honestly, screw him.

The thought itself irritated me to the bones so I shoved the thought in the back of my head before pressing the button on the door of the elevator. However, it opened in a second and I was met with the impotent asshole. Taehyung was casually standing in the elevator, looking as annoyingly perfect in the shirt that I gave him. He actually matched it with a navy blue blazer and pants.

I still have no idea why I ended up buying that shirt.

It's because he acted too normally that day.

My eyes scanned him and up and down and he did the same. "Are you getting in or not, my vixen?" He asked, Keeping his arms in his pocket as he leaned sideways on the wall while raising his one eyebrow. "I'll get, later. You look in a hurry." I stated and turned around to leave when Taehyung yanked me by my arm. My back crashed against his chest as he closed the door and I glared up at him before getting away from him. "You have a way to force me, don't you?" I asked.

"I was saving both of our time. Where are you heading to?" He questioned, eyeing the file in my hands. "At Miss Jin's cabin." I narrowed my eyes at him, looking at him attentively and I noticed that he was wearing the blazer instead of hanging it around in his cabin. Taehyung doesn't wear his blazer during work,unless he is in a meeting. "What about you?" I asked, looking up at his face.

"I have some work in Busan. I'll be late today." He replied shortly. I blinked my eyes, noticing the subtle pale on his face but I shrugged my thoughts away when the elevator opened. "You were going to the ground floor." I muttered. "But you were going to Miss Jin." Letting out a sigh, I stepped out, looking front but something occurred in my brain. A thought rose up, some unsaid words were sitting right at the tip of my tongue and I wanted to let them out.