𝟓𝟎 ✯ underground cell

ミ★✫彡
- 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 -
-
𝐑𝐀𝐅𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕.

AS I MADE MY WAY DOWN THE ANONYMOUS DUNGEON I SEEN SKELETON BONES ALL OVER THE GROUND.

"I never knew this house had this." I spoke as I made my way into a room that look like jail cells.

"Your sister used to come in this room a lot , I always hope for her to let me out but she kept getting distracted by other people in the household." The voice said

"My sister knew about this and she didn't tell me?" I said slightly upset.

"Kid, I'm sure she didn't tell you for your safety because — your only like—- fifteen right?"

"And?"

"And? Your young."

"It doesn't matter , what else am I'm suppose to do?"

"Go straight to the last jail cell." She said

I past down the other cells, panicked in fear once I saw a human lying on the ground with grayish, scaly skin.

"Humans!?" I breath heavily

"Not really, used to be."

"What do you mean."

The voice sighed before continuing, "I mean— they used to be human, their not anymore."

"So they're dead!?"

"No kid,"

"Alive." She finished

"That doesn't make sense—

"Desiccated for years without blood."

"I don't understand— like vampires?"

"Bingo!"

"No, no no— Vampires aren't real."

"Okay if you say so, anyways I'm right here."

I stopped in my tracks turning to a jail cell, seeing a black haired woman with crusty pale greyish skin laying there unconsciously. "How are you talking to me if your mouth isn't moving!?"

"Well I'm not technically dead if your wondering and I'm communicating with you in your mind."

"Now open the cell and feed me the bunny."

"It's a rabbit."

"Bunny."

"Rabbit."

"I don't care, can you just give me the damn animal."

I walked closer opening up the cell, I threw the rabbit at the unconscious woman.

"Wow." She said

"What?"

"Am I'm suppose to fucking catch it!? Lower it to my mouth and make sure it's dripping blood."